Teamkill Punishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teamkill Punishing

if i ever team kill someone.... i always expect a punish. If i get a ftk.... then im lucky.

I shouldnt have thrown that grenade/ or empied a magazine/ or detonated the c4 etc in the first place............

Comment

Originally posted by Titch2349
      if i ever team kill someone.... i always expect a punish. If i get a ftk.... then im lucky.

I shouldnt have thrown that grenade/ or empied a magazine/ or detonated the c4 etc in the first place............

I wish more people thought that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
        He needs a hearing test.......... Should not be punished for a disability lol
        True, the only time i ever TK is when im either in a heli solo or gunning, i fire the TV missile only to see that im aiming at one of my guys at the last second. ah well, i just sit there expecting the inevitable, punish punish punish

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
          Ever played CoD? The TK thing can be changed so that if you shoot someone the damage is reflected back onto yourself so your team-mate isn't hurt. Would be interesting to see this implemented and the TKers screaming "h4x0r5!!!1111eleven" to the people they try to kill.

I think this idea would be better than a 'slay' option actally

Comment

if it was a mine or grenade then there should be no negative points for the person who laid it, and also if someone forgives you for a teamkill you shouldn't loose any points

Comment

I always forgive if I know it was un-intentional or it was my stupid mistake, like not looking both ways before crossing the street. But I was punished twice yesterday for peoples stupid mistakes, like running onto a grenade I had thrown to a previously non team mate occupied spot or some dumb-*** running straight into my jeep.

If I know for a fact someone is TK on purpose on my team, I will shoot him in the back of the head just to piss him off, then continue on my way taking the punish.

Comment

Originally posted by Feyde1976
                I always forgive if I know it was un-intentional or it was my stupid mistake, like not looking both ways before crossing the street. But I was punished twice yesterday for peoples stupid mistakes, like running onto a grenade I had thrown to a previously non team mate occupied spot or some dumb-*** running straight into my jeep.

If I know for a fact someone is TK on purpose on my team, I will shoot him in the back of the head just to piss him off, then continue on my way taking the punish.

Rofl a great feel good moment is when you tk a tk'er. On CSS yesterrday my whole team of terrorists chased down one n00b on gungame coz he decided it owuld be fun to throw a nade at the spawn on a server with no admin or tk punish option.

Comment

Working...
                X