Teamkill Punishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamkill Punishing

Ok so everybody hates the guy who teamkills for jets/vheicles/ for fun, why havent they simply put a more extensive tk punish system in. Like if somebody shoots you then you can slay them like on counter strike AND after this they have to wait like an extra 15 seconds to spawn so 30 secs total.

Don't say "But what if you accidentaly tk?"
    Its either this or the forever dounting thought of getting tk'd by a vheicle whore.

Re: Teamkill Punishing

I think the tk punish system was a brilliant idea but its just exploited, People use it to get back at people. I for one dont punish unless it was on purpose, even sometimes if it was on purpose i wont punish unless they do it again. I feel im ruining there gaming experience by deducting points from them due to me wanting to get back at them

Just my two cents

Comment

i hardly tk and if i did i had no clue about it one of those: OMG! i just TK-ed someone things

Comment

Ye same here i always say sorry if i tk someone, i feel so stupid when i hear someone shoot behind me and i turn round and empty a click into someone only to find out it was one of my own soldiers, Or also when a team mate will come hurtling round the corner like a bat out of hell and i destroy them with my DAO.

Comment

yeah that happened to me once on Kark, i killed 4 USMC players and then went behind a wall to reload, we i can back guns blazing, it was a friendly MEC player, hit him in the chest and legs, didnt kill him though (thank goodness), said sry and he said no prob

Comment

Rofl..

Comment

TK punish is a great idea, it has been ruined by imature noobs though.
              Infact most 'bad' points about the game are caused by idiots/noobs

Comment

like the idiot that ran into my sniper bullet? or the noob that ran in front of my tank? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by too_much_battlefield2
                  like the idiot that ran into my sniper bullet? or the noob that ran in front of my tank? lmao
                  Have you ever thought...... That 'idiot' who ran in front of my tank just spawned, and is running until he gets his bearings? I could give many examples!
                  Punish should ONLY be used if you know it is 100% intentional, for a vehicle or such!
                  I know what your saying though, Damn idiots lmao :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                    I think the tk punish system was a brilliant idea but its just exploited, People use it to get back at people. I for one dont punish unless it was on purpose, even sometimes if it was on purpose i wont punish unless they do it again. I feel im ruining there gaming experience by deducting points from them due to me wanting to get back at them

Just my two cents
                    you sure tk punish take points???

Comment

negative point limit > tk punish limit.

TK punish WILL NOT take points ever. EVER. EVER.

Comment

exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
                          negative point limit > tk punish limit.

TK punish WILL NOT take points ever. EVER. EVER.
                          Can get you kicked though :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
                            Have you ever thought...... That 'idiot' who ran in front of my tank just spawned, and is running until he gets his bearings? I could give many examples!
                            Punish should ONLY be used if you know it is 100% intentional, for a vehicle or such!
                            I know what your saying though, Damn idiots lmao :laugh:
                            oh no, he didnt spawn...he heard me coming down the street and still crossed the street

Comment

Originally posted by too_much_battlefield2
                              oh no, he didnt spawn...he heard me coming down the street and still crossed the street
                              He needs a hearing test.......... Should not be punished for a disability lol

Comment

Working...
                              X