Teamkill Punishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teamkill Punishing

Mod the game so we can have a TK punish like CS. I love watching TKers BURN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
      He needs a hearing test.......... Should not be punished for a disability lol
      rofl :laugh:

Comment

How about just add an extra 1 minute spawn time for the person punished?

Comment

Originally posted by too_much_battlefield2
          oh no, he didnt spawn...he heard me coming down the street and still crossed the street
          Its just a noob who needs to listen to Ramestein to make BF2 enjoyable isntead of listening for vehicles.

Comment

I don't mind some sort of punishment for TK's.

I came to BF2 after playing AA for a while, so I was used to ROE. There is nothing wrong with the concept, and it adds a degree of realism.

Accidental or otherwise, T/K or ROE is inexcusable, and bears a punishment in real battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
              How about just add an extra 1 minute spawn time for the person punished?
              Hmmm kinda valid adea... But defeats the purpose when it was not YOUR fault in the first place.
              Its a no win scenario :|:

I say it should be -10 points for someone who punishes for no good reason! (This great BF2 engine can handle that scenario) lmao

Comment

its a way to get em back if they did it on purpose and it really doesnt do anything unless you have a server running on a 3 punish bann system...so i couldnt care what anyone says about it..lmao.

Comment

i almost never do. i think it is a bad idea because it usually causes more problems than it solves. however, it is either they punish you or they can grief it out throughout the rest on the game via TS or keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                    I think the tk punish system was a brilliant idea but its just exploited, People use it to get back at people. I for one dont punish unless it was on purpose, even sometimes if it was on purpose i wont punish unless they do it again. I feel im ruining there gaming experience by deducting points from them due to me wanting to get back at them

Just my two cents
                    but punishing doesnt take any points away all it does is send a message to the bf2 admin client and if he has "x" number of punishes he gets kicked/banned

I dont agree with extending time because then you get force tks because ppl run infront of your tanks and jets. But if you or them shoot you out then yes put it in

Comment

the TKP concept works in my opinion....

Comment

IMO the reason people exploit the punishing system is because it's so damn hard to get a person kicked from a server.

If they would make an easier way to get someone kicked, I think it wouldn't be as bad...

But then again I don't know..

Comment

I thought when u tk'd someone you lost 4 points then if u get punished u lose another 4

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                            I thought when u tk'd someone you lost 4 points then if u get punished u lose another 4
                            nope, but the reason people get pissed off about it is because its like saying Fu*K you. Especially when its an anti tank mine and a full voidnik drives over it and you get 4 punishes....

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Ever played CoD? The TK thing can be changed so that if you shoot someone the damage is reflected back onto yourself so your team-mate isn't hurt. Would be interesting to see this implemented and the TKers screaming "h4x0r5!!!1111eleven" to the people they try to kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X