Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engineer repair points and stat padding

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
    Dont even think of repairing tanks from the back.

Some tankers have big brass balls and stay put taking fire, but the cowards jam tank into reverse and run over 3 engineers trying to save his own armored ***.
    HAHAHAA

That was so funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
      Dont even think of repairing tanks from the back.

Some tankers have big brass balls and stay put taking fire, but the cowards jam tank into reverse and run over 3 engineers trying to save his own armored ***.
      OMG! was saying that a couple days ago about how people try to backup at the first red alarm. I had a tank the other day kill 4 people in my vodnik because we were going around a corner full speed and a tank was backing up full speed to avoid a TOW. We all died and the explosion killed two by standards. 6 TKs because a guy in a tank was afraid of getting scratched. WTF!

Comment

Live and die in the armor!

:rock:

Comment

You have to get lucky to get 20+ repair points in a round ... keep on trying is the only advice ...

- long rounds
          - repair with wrench (faster than sitting in vehicle)
          - stay low

Comment

Originally posted by Web Wiper
            - repair with wrench (faster than sitting in vehicle)
            is this true???????

I have my 100hrs but the most i ever have is about 12repairs IAR :cry:

Comment

Your just going to end up Stat padding to get it

Comment

but is it true that its faster to jump out of your vehicle and use the wrench??!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Older-OMO
                  Easiest is on Warlord as the SAS with 16-20 players on the 64 player map. If the Insurgents are agressive in keeping the SAS assets down, you should get it if the round lasts long enough. All the assets are located relatively close to each other, so they can sweep in and leave pretty quick. Most of the other maps (vanilla or SF) have the assets spread out or aren't as accessible.
                  that is the best advice and what I would recommend too. on a 40 player warlord server I can usually get around 5-15 repairs per map easily. Just drive around in a raider or atv repairing everything. I did hit 25 repairs once under perfect conditions, but I didnt have 100hrs eng. at the time, so no badge.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I got my expert on a 64 player dragon valley and the enemy was raping the carrier. I just kept fixing the AA.

Comment

Working...
                    X