• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why The Hate for M95 ?

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
    m95 should rip a hole in some one the size of a melon
    but it doesnt.
    Something like that would be cool!
    And thats why they should have made it better than the original sniper rifles

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
      m95 should rip a hole in some one the size of a melon
      That right there says it all.

The only tme I use the M95 is on Sharqi when we have the US backed to the TV station. I will then sit on a building and snipe the Chopper pilots. There is nothig better than aSniper giving the team cover as they advance on a flag.

The L96A1 is by far more accurate in the game. In reality the M95 is a devistating rifle used properly on a battlefield. It can rip a man in half, take out some vehicles and down a chopper or 2. I fully trained M95 Sniper is a scary scary thing for a Enemy squad to come agianst. Its just not realistic in the game. Then, agian it IS a game, and not very realistic to begin with.

My 2cents.

Comment

i like the M95 alot, its a farking awsome gun, i cant see why alot of people say it sux

Comment

I love the M95 too!! Everyone complains about the broad lines on the crosshairs, but if you know how to use the thing, it is an awesome gun. And the bonus of taking out pilots with it, makes it a great choice. Yes it is loud but it pack a heck of a punch. The reload time is not that drasticly longer than the other sniper either. The fact that it dishes out the most damage of any other gun in the game makes it a winner in my book!

Keep on Sniping!!!!

Comment

well from all my bf2 playing ive found that 9 times out of 10 only new players use the M95. Most good snipers use the L96/M24/SVD/typ88 depending on the map and team. The only time ive seen good players using the M95 is if they fancy killing some chopper pilots other than that its makes to much noise.

Comment

I have love for the M95. I'm hardly a new player and use it almost exclusively. Once you learn to adjust for bullet drop, it is lethal. The recoil on the L96 and its relative lack of damage makes it feel wimpy.

BTW I've only rarely succeeded in shooting a pilot or gunner out of an attack helicopter. It's fun though to snipe enemies out of a "fathawk" support heli. Unfortunately, the popularity of the support helicopter declined after EA/DICE nerfed its guns.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                You can adjust for the bullet drop, but it is a pain. There also is a slight bit more devation with the M95 that I have found. It does inflict pain. But has a longer reload time, ugly crosshairs that screw with your long range shots.

Go SVD for short-medium range shots. M95 is nice and all, just not something I pull out regularly.
                I've been doing pretty good withe SVD as a noob sniper I think. The abilty to fire multiple shots makes up for the lower accuracy. I've put several guys down in the last day or two that I could barely see on the scope.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
                  thick crosshairs and insane bullet drop. not to mention it is almost solely responsible for my horrible sniper rifle accuracy. most of all, the m95s special feature is more often used to steal friendly jets than it is to kill enemy pilots. the fact that it can shoot through glass does not compensate for its horrible accuracy IMO.
                  L96A1 sniper has way more bullet drop man.. The M95 hasn't got much bullet drop?

It's a good gun in my opinion I use it lots of times on Sharqi!

Comment

Working...
                  X