Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The Hate for M95 ?

Honestly, i don't understand it.

I literally blow heads off with this thing. It's awesome! I really struggle to understand why people say it 'sucks' in general because THEY prefer the second unlock.

It's obvious a lot of people are just jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to liking this gun. It looks better and sounds better but it is a totally different type of sniper rifle.

So can someone explain why they think that the second sniper is so much better than the M95 ?

Re: Why The Hate for M95 ?

Personaly, I love it to, the only thing I dislike about it, is the scope(too thick) and how loud it is.

None the less, its a great unlock, I use it about the same amunt as I use the second tier unlock.(L96A1)

Comment

Because noobs suck at aiming big guns

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
        Because noobs suck at aiming big guns
        Hardly logical...

Comment

thick crosshairs and insane bullet drop. not to mention it is almost solely responsible for my horrible sniper rifle accuracy. most of all, the m95s special feature is more often used to steal friendly jets than it is to kill enemy pilots. the fact that it can shoot through glass does not compensate for its horrible accuracy IMO.

Comment

I would say people don't like its cuz its big and loud. And they want a small, quiet, accurate gun.

btw, you can't blow heads off in this game. :P

Comment

The only thing I don't like about it is when I am killed by it. It is my preferred sniper rifle when I am USMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Technikal
                I would say people don't like its cuz its big and loud. And they want a small, quiet, accurate gun.

btw, you can't blow heads off in this game. :P
                It was to describe how i am with my sniper rifle.

Not saying that i literally blow heads off, jesus christ that sounds dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
                  thick crosshairs and insane bullet drop. not to mention it is almost solely responsible for my horrible sniper rifle accuracy. most of all, the m95s special feature is more often used to steal friendly jets than it is to kill enemy pilots. the fact that it can shoot through glass does not compensate for its horrible accuracy IMO.

you're right about the tk/kill enemy pilot ratio......but its great for humvees etc...

the bullet drop is less than the m24 or l96a...

the acc is great, you are not using it correctly. you need to be stationary for about 1 sec before you shoot or it will be fd up. you cant just bring up the scope and instantly fire your the acc will be crap.
                  you might also check out the thread with the gun "sweet spots" for their sights to get better shots.

Comment

Well, let's see...

-for the caliber of that rifle to NOT get a 1 shot 1 kill anywhere on the body, is just plain rediculous
                    -loud and obnoxious (easily identifiable)
                    -long muzzle
                    -fat crosshairs
                    -long reload times
                    -seemingly more bullet drop then the m24 or l96

Comment

M95 sould be used for medium range-short range only
                      i know the bullet drop is horrible and the fat crosshairs makes in very hard to snipe long ranges
                      but at medium ranges, if your a quick shot its deadly

pop one bullet into a guy and 1 shot from the pistol is enough

Comment

Originally posted by Maxi~
                        It was to describe how i am with my sniper rifle.

Not saying that i literally blow heads off, jesus christ that sounds dirty.
                        I know what u were saying. Just being obnoxious:laugh:

Comment

look, its the same with any other weapon - if you take the time to get to know it, you'll do fine with it. Personally i am not going to waste the time on it, because the loud noise makes you easy to find, and i do my sniping from closer in. Same goes with the l96.

I'll use the M24 when US, and try and steal an m24 when im not!

Comment

Because everytime they get in a plane, they get killed by the M95

Comment

You can adjust for the bullet drop, but it is a pain. There also is a slight bit more devation with the M95 that I have found. It does inflict pain. But has a longer reload time, ugly crosshairs that screw with your long range shots.

Go SVD for short-medium range shots. M95 is nice and all, just not something I pull out regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X