Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More Jets in BF2

Originally posted by disfigured
    My thoughts exactly. Like we need more magic flying carpets hopping from target to target with no care in the world other then another pilot or bumping into the UAV.

You want to develope some skills go try this.

And leave the rest of us alone for god's sake.
    Look drop the attitude, your being nowt but whining little babies, if your going to reply be a bit more respectful to others ok, if you have a problem, explain it dont start ranting and raving about it like a 6 year old.

And no, if myself and others want to play BF2 with more jets we are going to, we arnt changing to a different game because you want us to, get real as if you telling us to change to another game because you dont like jets will make us, so spare us the damn "PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO FLY CRAP!" we have just as much right as anyone to do what we want in BF2, so like ive said from the start, if you dont like it STAY AWAY FROM THE MAPS Simple Solution!

Comment

wtf...if you want to see massive dogfights in the sky, go buy a bloody flight sim! Anyone who doesnt play in planes gets raped 24/7 now, to introduce more planes would be the most inteligent thing to do since hitler invaded the Soviet Union! (which isn't very intelligent!)

Comment

NONONONO if you ant to improve and fdly in style get the map BF2C Wake Airshow

Comment

Originally posted by ScOpE
          wtf...if you want to see massive dogfights in the sky, go buy a bloody flight sim! Anyone who doesnt play in planes gets raped 24/7 now, to introduce more planes would be the most inteligent thing to do since hitler invaded the Soviet Union! (which isn't very intelligent!)
          Dude are you blind? seriously lets review the previous comment just above yours....

Originally posted by To Quote Myself
          And no, if myself and others want to play BF2 with more jets we are going to, we arnt changing to a different game because you want us to, get real as if you telling us to change to another game because you dont like jets will make us, so spare us the damn "PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO FLY CRAP!" we have just as much right as anyone to do what we want in BF2, so like ive said from the start, if you dont like it STAY AWAY FROM THE MAPS Simple Solution!
          So your talking backwards, please open your eyes and read everything before you go run your mouth off....Thank You

And hitler never invaded the soviet union, whats all that about?

Comment

Working...
          X