More Jets in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Jets in BF2

Does anyone else think that BF2 needs more jets.

Reason 1# So every player that wants a jet can get one.

Reason 2# The main selling point of view are the jets, people love them, people have a vision of mass dog fights in the sky, and it would be pretty damn cool, about 10 or more jets flying around like mentalists trying to shoot anything that moves, insted of 4 jets per map even less sometimes which, can i say will lead to mass baserape, at least with 10 or more jets in the sky you have more chance of everything, taking off, actually shooting something down, and improoving your skill, not to miss it will be the best fun you've ever experienced on bf2.

what are your views on the matter.

dont forget to check out the updates for Sow by the way, www.sowbf2mod.uk.tt

Re: More Jets in BF2

Are you ****ing serious?

Comment

That's the stupidest thing I've read on this forum in hours. If you want to fly so bad and improve your skill, get a flight sim. So say I'm on a round with you, and you and 10 other clowns are up there bombing and gunning everything that moves, how is that going to make it an enjoyable game for the rest of us? Everything isn't about you, get it? And another thing- how many flags can you cap with your lazy *** up in the sky? Thank Buddha that Dice has built more teamwork requirements into 2142, so I can get away from players like you.

Comment

roflmao!

Try BF2C Wake Airshow. This would look ****ing retarded in the maps in the game.

Comment

The all plane maps would be specially made so you and the other ground dwellers could stay well away from ever playing them seeing as you have such a problem with it, and as for capping flags that wouldnt be a problem as the specially made maps wouldnt have flags to capture its just an all out air war.

Stick your eyes back in your heads, way you all acted then you'd of thought i'd said reset everyones score to start a fresh or some crud.

Comment

I would like a predominantly air map, but not for all of the maps.

Comment

Expect more responses like SciFiMan's to ensue. Just warning you.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Comment

This is stupid, remember that air-only map on Desert Combat? I can't remember the name... which pretty much sums up how popular it was.

Since when were jets the main selling point of the game?

Comment

remember coral sea?
                    tht kicked A$$!

Comment

What would be the point of all air maps? You can do that in other games with much more life like aircraft. I'm sure they have multiplayer version too.

Originally posted by Sow_Snake
                      The all plane maps would be specially made so you and the other ground dwellers could stay well away from ever playing them seeing as you have such a problem with it, and as for capping flags that wouldnt be a problem as the specially made maps wouldnt have flags to capture its just an all out air war.

Stick your eyes back in your heads, way you all acted then you'd of thought i'd said reset everyones score to start a fresh or some crud.

Comment

total air maps were fine in games like BF 1942. Why? Cause it took skill to shoot down an enemy fighter with machine guns. Now, we have missiles, smaller maps, and precision bombing.

The idea of a total all out jet war would not work for ranked gameplay. It all has to with the stat system. However, other game unranked game modes are fine.

Comment

BF2 needs more jets.

Comment

Well since I only play Inf Only ....I say
                            yes MORE PLANES!!!

Comment

Does anyone else think that BF2 needs more jets.

Reason 1# So every player that wants a jet can get one.

Reason 2# The main selling point of view are the jets, people love them, people have a vision of mass dog fights in the sky, and it would be pretty damn cool, about 10 or more jets flying around like mentalists trying to shoot anything that moves, insted of 4 jets per map even less sometimes which, can i say will lead to mass baserape, at least with 10 or more jets in the sky you have more chance of everything, taking off, actually shooting something down, and improoving your skill, not to miss it will be the best fun you've ever experienced on bf2.

what are your views on the matter.

dont forget to check out the updates for Sow by the way, www.sowbf2mod.uk.tt

hell yeah!!! A map just for dog fights would be great

Comment

Working...
                              X