Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MEC never wins on road to JALALALALALLALALLLAABAD

Originally posted by FinalJudge
    Thats not true i have played on that map a couple of times and have won being on the mec side.

since i've converted to IO, very rarely does the USMC have a chance if the first neutral base is taken by the MEC. once that flag turns for the MEC, it's nothing but spawn camping.

Comment

Originally posted by salterbomb
      since i've converted to IO, very rarely does the USMC have a chance if the first neutral base is taken by the MEC. once that flag turns for the MEC, it's nothing but spawn camping.
      Truth. Spawn campers paradise in IO.

That's why I've stuck with the normal version of this map. MEC is on defense, play like it. Mosque must be held at all costs. If you stay back to defend, fear not for your precious points, you will have a steady stream of people eager to try "sneaking" in the break in the rear wall.

Comment

Jesus christ, its like nobody reads my posts..

Comment

Easy to win as MEC. Takes one good squad.

Spent a good afternoon yesterday defending and winning every round as MEC. Then some complete fn tool (this guy... http://bf2s.com/player/11536338/ ) kept on running over my mines (in exactly the same place every fn time, after TELLING everyone they were there) and punishing, until I was kicked from the server.

So I rejoined the server, and switched sides, and won every round after that as USMC.

It's a good map. You just have to know how to play it, and have a good well-organized squad.

Comment

Working...
          X