Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jet Video

EDIT: LOL at the filesize

18 min long. I had about 30-40 FPS the whole time, went 45-0.

I got a little bit of everything in there, J-10 ownage + baserape.

I tried to keep it as average as possible.

This was only me in the game, if nismo was in the other jet, I would probably be 60-0 . This was also the 2nd round I played (1st round I didn't get jet in the beginning).

Enough excuses, just watch it!

This was about exactly what I was doing in Moders when I got banned.. same score and everything.

I tried to edit it as little as possible also.

Filefront

http://files.filefront.com/Metallica.../fileinfo.html

Google Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84616794&hl=en

Re: My Jet Video

Thank you at last metallica. Its about time! Dling this 133.7 video now. Man, did you plan that filesize? Rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
      Thank you at last metallica. Its about time! Dling this 133.7 video now. Man, did you plan that filesize? Rofl!
      he didnt even notice it till i said something lol

Comment

No that was completely random.. lol like nismo said I didn't even realise it.

google finally finished

Comment

Sweet. Maybe I can learn something now.

BTW: nice graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
            Sweet. Maybe I can learn something now.

BTW: nice graphics.
            And that's with FRAPS running.. I should have put it lower.

Comment

...can Wake be any more predictable?

Next time do one on a map with more even air to air so your not spending 75% of the time making sure no J-10s dont get airborne. Then you can focus on ground targets while dogfighting only when needed.

Comment

<3!!!
                xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

Oooh nice. I like the "That name right there was the biggest J10 whore in the game". Nice to see people like that nailed for once.

Do you use a joystick, mouse, keyboard? You can PM me your controls if you want, I'm always interesting in how the experts do it

Comment

You sir are the voice of all whom despise the J-10.

You own the skies as far as im concerned. Way to keep 'em down the WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Once again your videos have given me an erection, in a totally non-homosexual way.....;v)

Comment

I wonder what would have happened if I weren't in that server that round? I always wonder that.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                        I wonder what would have happened if I weren't in that server that round? I always wonder that.. lol
                        rofl :laugh:

Comment

Ah man nice video. I fly almost exactly like that, but the number one cause of death in an airplane is greed. Ive got a little bit of a problem with that in this game.

I also engage other jets differently. Straight up missles (that are lead) bitches. And I dont wait till I get close for cannons. Ill get em from a mile away with em.

Great video! But why do you use two bomb drops? I can tell you use cannons on everything, but there is a REALLY good way of getting a one bomb drop without rearming for one, then dropping it, then rearming again etc etc. What you do is drop one bomb, then interrupt the dropping of the other bomb by switching to missles. After you drop them seperately by doing this, every two bombs you collect will drop one by one.

Course I cant actually see any ATS skill here (although I know it is there) because F35s on Wake dont get too much action on that front. Not enough armor really. All you get is IGLAs, and jeeps. But god damn the ATA is insane. Evading that J10! Jesus, that was something.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst

It would have been a completely reversed situation, if that 3rdname guy stayed in the J-10

Comment

No doubting the skill of the pilot, and why you're doing it (J-10, etc, etc), but that's just a glorified baserape ad nauseum. You going to try to tell me you get a lot of fun and sense of achievement doing that round after round? As far as I can see it's almost robotic in process and there's little variation and little excitement ...

Surely the whole point of a team-based battlefield fps is lost when all it boils down to is something like we're seeing in this ably demonstrated video? And before you flame me, consider the fact that this isn't in any way a personal slight on the pilot, but instead a rather sad reflection of the state of BF2 on a map like Wake...

Even IO mode is more interesting than this and that's not saying much.

Comment

Working...
                              X