Aviator Evasion Maneuvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aviator Evasion Maneuvers

Inverted flip while hitting the brakes, upon coming out of the flip, break right, J10 will fly right by and if he's ignorant enough to try and slow down to stay on your 6 (which he won't if you starting hitting the brakes before he did which you should of) he won't have enough airspeed to break away from you which you should capitalize on. The rest is evident.

Comment

try a backflip cutting out then back into it , shakes em of for me (until i crash )

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
        Inverted flip while hitting the brakes, upon coming out of the flip, break right, J10 will fly right by and if he's ignorant enough to try and slow down to stay on your 6 (which he won't if you starting hitting the brakes before he did which you should of) he won't have enough airspeed to break away from you which you should capitalize on. The rest is evident.
        I dont know my manuevers very well, but is that a Cobra manuever? If so, thats what I do a lot of the time, though I usually just go into Scissors manuever.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          What's so funny?
          but just the fact that it's turning radius is wide, and it's a missle magnet..

Btw, guitarist, I remember one of games when I played in same server with you. I was in MIG and u in F-35. I wasn't the one who bailed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario05
            wrong play some wake and if an ok j10 pilot comes at u he will kill u
            I do play wake....

Comment

You fly against too many mouse/keyboard pilots dude. The f35 is worse than the mig in just about every way possible, including speed. The fact that it's so slow is the reason why it's so good at high altitudes. The other planes are faster, therefore harder to control when your bouncing off the altitude ceiling.

When all you do is fly against pubbers, it may seem fast simply because most inexperienced pilots tend to cut throttle while dogfighting.....

What's so funny?

Other than the fact that the JSF is a COMPLETE missle magnet...

It > any other jet in the game pretty much... it's faster.. more agile.. best acceleration and top speed, low mass so it's good up high...

So many things.. but just the fact that it's turning radius is wide, and it's a missle magnet.. That just completely ruins all the pro's of the jet.

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
                Btw, guitarist, I remember one of games when I played in same server with you. I was in MIG and u in F-35. I wasn't the one who bailed out.
                so what? Its called instinct! Sometimes I hear that lock on, freak out, and hit e. Dont say he is a bailer based on ONE dogfight.

Comment

^^Yep,they should really balance J10 stupid EA noobs,when U R in F35 U have no chance

Comment

If you hit E when someone gets lock, that says a lot about you dude and it makes me laugh
                    Originally posted by Blades
                    so what? Its called instinct! Sometimes I hear that lock on, freak out, and hit e. Dont say he is a bailer based on ONE dogfight.

Comment

I dont know my maneuvers very well, but is that a Cobra maneuver?
                      no - a 'cobra' is EXTREME AoA (angel of attack)
                      which cannot be done in this game (the flight model will not allow it)
                      the closest thing is instant slow down (which is hard to time right) and snap back on stick, which stops your fwd motion (ie translates Q into vertical)
                      and hopefully enemy will scoot past

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisR
                        If you hit E when someone gets lock, that says a lot about you dude and it makes me laugh
                        No flares, no afterburner, a perfect lock behind you, and the missles are coming after you. Thats where game instinct takes overe and you bail. Course, not many people get me to that situation. And I dont bail, unless Ive been going 60 for 0 the entire game (in an F35 course) and there are only a couple tickets left. Gotta have that perfect round.

Thx for clarification TopGunGreg. An instant stop is impossible in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisR
                          You fly against too many mouse/keyboard pilots dude. The f35 is worse than the mig in just about every way possible, including speed. The fact that it's so slow is the reason why it's so good at high altitudes. The other planes are faster, therefore harder to control when your bouncing off the altitude ceiling.

When all you do is fly against pubbers, it may seem fast simply because most inexperienced pilots tend to cut throttle while dogfighting.....

No... the F-35B is THE fastest jet at high altitude.

Your name sounds familiar... what was it oman?

If I bailed, I was either A) near the carrier B) I KNEW I was going to die because I had no flares, and saw missles coming (and of course they will hit the F-35B)

Other than that.. I don't know.. I never bail unless it's one of those situations.. or if I get pissed off and don't think the jet behind me deserves the kill (which most don't) so I bail and try to hit land so I will kill myself, but not get any negative points.

Thx for clarification TopGunGreg. An instant stop is impossible in this game.
                          :laugh:

well technically... lol.... that glitch with the J-10 + carrier (boat part)

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                            no - a 'cobra' is EXTREME AoA (angel of attack)
                            which cannot be done in this game (the flight model will not allow it)
                            the closest thing is instant slow down (which is hard to time right) and snap back on stick, which stops your fwd motion (ie translates Q into vertical)
                            and hopefully enemy will scoot past
                            Only one aircraft in bf2 can do the cobra and that is the su-30(china bomber),
                            ill make some videos of myself evading average and good j-10 pilots.

Comment

Your name sounds familiar... what was it oman?
                              yeah..I have to complement you, though..usually I shoot F-35 fast but you managed to escape from me for some time, not for long..I wish I could master F-35 as good as you...still, that plane attracts missiles like no other

Comment

yeah..I have to complement you, though..usually I shoot F-35 fast but you managed to escape from me for some time, not for long..I wish I could master F-35 as good as you...still, that plane attracts missiles like no other
                                If I remember right it was like a month or more ago, cause I haven't even played oman for so long.

Just this past month I got so much better at A2A. Basically cause chodda can't play anymore, so instead of piloting for chodda in the attack chopper I just jetwhore with nismo.

Comment

Working...
                                X