Aviator Evasion Maneuvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviator Evasion Maneuvers

Alright, ive read through Xennore huge aviator guide multiple times and he basically says that a split-s will get you away from any plane. I find that any plane vs j10 is pretty much impossible to get away from no matter what random **** I do. Are there any manuevers people know that actually work because unless im in a j10 a split-s just puts me up too high in a f35 and I spin out of control.

Re: Aviator Evasion Maneuvers

Whats a split S? As for your question, I don't have any answers.

Comment

isnt the split-s is when u do like half of a backflip

Comment

no split s is going in an s in the air straight turn left turn right and repeat thes a split s. trust me i know dog fighting and real not games

Comment

a split-s is a half backflip, half barrel roll, and another half backflip. forming an 'S'

Im just wondering if theres any other textbook manuevers to get away from those damn j10s, theyre so overpowered.

Comment

noo im right watch the video he does half a backflip and he rolls left or right

Comment

Just just crazy *** flying in a J10, no plane wiill touch you.

Comment

Yea i have read his guide many times and have perfected the split-s, no plane can touch me anymore

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  Yea i have read his guide many times and have perfected the split-s, no plane can touch me anymore
                  Can you explain it? I dont think im doing it right from reading xennores guide because when I do it i just get the **** shot out of me.

I googled it and I got 2 different examples of a split-s

exmaple1
                  example2

If im right, a split-s is basically just a reversed immelmann...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    wrong play some wake and if an ok j10 pilot comes at u he will kill u

Comment

The key to getting away from a J-10 in an F-35B is this: (if I can draw it right)

If that makes any sense...

Comment

metallica i love your masterpiece of art

Comment

Um.... usually when I go over 800ft with a j35 it loses control...

All I want to know is what the hell a split-s exactly is? Revered immelmann?

Comment

wtf is a barrel roll i can never understand it by words i need visual aid anyone got a vid or animation of a barrel roll

Comment

Originally posted by Dan120288

All I want to know is what the hell a split-s exactly is? Revered immelmann?

Split-S = Immelman, but the immelman goes up in alt. and the Split-S decreases in alt.

Comment

Working...
                              X