whats better: L96A1 or M24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats better: L96A1 or M24?

i think they are the same except for that the l96a1 has much better/thinner crosshairs. the l96a1 is an unlock so it is available to all armies. sooo... ill choose the l96a1.

Comment

The L96A1, Beyond all doubt. Accurate as hell for headshots and will give you plenty of KDA's too.

Comment

Originally posted by twadge
        I get on a lot better with the m24 than the L96, the latter of which I seem to have a problem moving the scope around the screen smoothly. need more video RAM I guess. I don't have this problem with the m24.
        The M24 and the L96A1 are identical except for their reload time:

L96A1 vs. M24

Comment

L96 is the M24 except more silent, a faster reload, and thinner sights. That's it.

Comment

All Bolt action sniper rifles are the same for damage - 95% for infantry.
            On jeeps, heli's the M95 has 190% damage, try it out, shoot a barrel with the L96A1 and M24, it takes 2 shots to explode but only 1 with the M95.
            M95 can shoot through glass and can take take a chopper out with 8 shots.
            For headshots the M24 and L96A1 are by far the best due to thin reticules and accuracy, for more intense action where a lot of the enemy might not have full health, say in Karki when fighting over the train accident bridge then the M95 is better for snap shots as i find the thicker crosshairs help quick body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
              All Bolt action sniper rifles are the same for damage - 95% for infantry.
              Except the M24 and L96 get their damge reduced by body armour but the M95 doesn't. Most of the time it doesn't matter but it can be important if you need to finish them off with your pistol or if they already had a little bit of damage.

Comment

Working...
              X