whats better: L96A1 or M24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats better: L96A1 or M24?

ive heard from many people about these two guns and i am now determined to find out which is truly the winner.
    Ive heard that the L96 has more bullet drop than any other, but ive also heard that its the most accurate gun. some say that the m24 is louder and easier to spot u with than the l96. I must know what:wall: :wall: gunn is better!! :wall:

Re: whats better: L96A1 or M24?

M24 is louder but has more power. I think the M24 is the best i like the M95 also because its usefull.

Comment

L96A1 because I have been head shotted so many times while moving with it.

Comment

well that depends on the person shooting you, but you could be right. ON WITH THE DISCUSSION!!!

Comment

The stats on the two guns are identical except that the L96 has a 5 second reload time instead of 6, is quieter, and thinner crosshairs.

Comment

so you are saying that there is no difference in bullet drop between he m24 and l96?

Comment

if i remember correctly the only difference between the two rilfes is the model, sound and slightly faster reload time for the l96, other than that their both exactly the same.

take a look at this weapons chart http://shormanm.home.mchsi.com/weapon-chart.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by hiddensniper09
                so you are saying that there is no difference in bullet drop between he m24 and l96?
                That is actually exactly what he is saying. The bullet drop is identicle with every rifle. The only difference really is:
                -M95 punches through glass
                -M24/L96 quieter and thinner cross hairs.

As stated in the other threads exactly like this, it's a matter of personal preference.

Comment

The m95 is too clunky and innacurate to make me use it ever. I always use the l96, but occasionally i will use the SVD on karkand for semi-auto fire.

Comment

omg i hate the m95 it is a piece of @&$%.
                    anyway... i dont think that we can come to a real conclusion. many say that the L96 has more bullet drop than any other rifle, and they also say that the m24 is more powerful but less accurate then the L96. but, since the L96 has thinner crosshairs and less sound, and it is the 2nd and last unlock for the sniper rifles, it must be better.
                    so i think it is fair to say the the L96 is better than any other sniper rifle.
                    L96A1 > M24 and M95

Comment

So the L96 has less reload time?

I like the M95...

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                        M24 is louder but has more power. I think the M24 is the best i like the M95 also because its usefull.
                        WHAT!!! are you out of your noggin, have you actually used the l691a its the best sniper rifle in the whole game, just a shame it cant shoot through bullet proof glass, but in stats and usage it will kick the m24's ***.

yes the L691A will make its appearance in the Sow mod.

Comment

Originally posted by WereWolf
                          So the L96 has less reload time?

I like the M95...
                          As long as you don't move...the M95 is great. Just let your target come to where you reticle is aiming and then shoot. The M24 and the L96A1 are good for snap shots because they have lower deviation when moving.

Originally posted by Sow_Snake
                          WHAT!!! are you out of your noggin, have you actually used the l691a its the best sniper rifle in the whole game, just a shame it cant shoot through bullet proof glass, but in stats and usage it will kick the m24's ***.

yes the L691A will make its appearance in the Sow mod.
                          The M24 and the L96A1 have identical stats except for their reload time.

M24 vs. L96A1

However, the L96A1 isn't as loud and is less likely to give away your position.

Originally posted by ThIrD-EyE
                          if i remember correctly the only difference between the two rilfes is the model, sound and slightly faster reload time for the l96, other than that their both exactly the same.

take a look at this weapons chart http://shormanm.home.mchsi.com/weapon-chart.jpg
                          You are correct:
                          M24 vs. L96A1

Comment

I like the l96a1 simply for the look and sound of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X