Cheating at epidemic proportions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheating at epidemic proportions

I agree I think there are more hackers out there than most want to think about, the head shots etc, etc are beginning to increase from where I am standing playing PB enabled servers and all (I think peoples skill are increasing but the rise in quick killing has increased out of proportion).

In saying that I still call people hackers just to throw them off their game. I feel somewhat guilty about it because I have a conscience but meh I usually only do it to people who are owning me and pissing me off at the same time.

In conclusion

Hackers = Lowest of the low closely followed by air/chopper whores, prone jumping spammers and team switches (take your f'n loss and suck it up).

Wow I think this game is making me really bitter about humanity time to go watch Care Bear cartoons and lighten up...

Comment

The guys at EA/Dice know this is true as well as you do. Patience is running out from the guys in white, we will join the opposition for a while to help destroy the cash cow, unless the quality product that has already been paid for is delivered.

Over and out. [IMIB]

Comment

omg
        you got pwnd
        face it
        another instance of using hacking
        as the all mighty scape goat to justify
        lack of Skill and Strategy

Comment

Working...
        X