Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those of you enjoying 1.4..what install method did you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Those of you enjoying 1.4..what install method did you use?

I downloaded the incremental.. no crashes, and just one disconnect.

Comment

I downloaded the 1.4 Full patch and installed directly over 1.3, meaning I didn't uninstall and reinstall BF. Anyways, I have had no issues. I only have SF installed, no AF or EF.

Comment

d/loaded FULL patch. Didn't uninstall anything. Installed patch. Played. No issues (yet).

Comment

installed incremental...no problems noticed except for less fps.

Comment

Installed Full patch, No problems at all!!!

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...99#post1209599 #1

Comment

downloaded incremental from fileplanet, installed, no restarts, played with no problems.

Comment

Even though I never had problems with the incremental installs, but I did a full 1.4 install, and it worked fine. Was at the current 1.3 level before update. Have not had 1 ctd, or connection error, YEEHAAA!!!!

Comment

i just installed the full 1.4 patch and that was it. worked fine

Comment

I used incremental and no issues

Comment

I downloaded the incremental from EA Downloader and it would not install.
                        I then downloaded the incremental manually from the interweb, installed it and played..no problems.

Comment

I used full 1.3 before, used 1.4 incremental.

No problems thus far...about six hours of game play since patching

Comment

waited in queue at 3dgamers for 1 hour, with 15 mins to go opened Xfire.
                            xfire updated and stole my download page (doh).slagged off Xfire for 2 mins.waited another hour in the queue.downloaded full 1.4 patch, installed, started game, couple of rounds in jalallalla map, no probs so far.
                            was 1.3 full with only AF booster and POE2 mod.

Comment

Incrementl, installed, laid fools down with my PKM. I like 1.4.

Comment

About a month ago I re-installed. Then 1.3 FULL. Then DEFRAG.
                                Yesterday, 1.4 incremental. Zero issues playing last night (til 2am... *yawn*).

Comment

Working...
                                X