X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing enemy vehicles

what do you people think.......

stealing enemy vehicles is ok or not?

i personally think its great when im doing the stealing.....i love to steal the MEC chopper on sharqi.....its my favorite thing to do as US when i play that map.....i usually steal their tank, and cruise over to their heli-pad.....

i found a server that doesnt allow stealing of enemy vehicles.....so i was shocked.....i got kicked once.....kept doing it, got kicked again.....then i just stayed kicked...

does the ROE allow admin to kick for taking an enemy vehicle??

what u ppl think?

Re: Stealing enemy vehicles

Thats completely illegal. Stealing enemy vehicles is part of the game. If u got a screenshot I suggest reporting them.

Comment

It's the server their paying for..they make the rules. Don't like those rules, find a server that allows it.

Telling daddy on them for it is just rediculous...get the box out of the closet, and reattach the balls. There are always better servers.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz
        It's the server their paying for..they make the rules. Don't like those rules, find a server that allows it.

Telling daddy on them for it is just rediculous...get the box out of the closet, and reattach the balls. There are always better servers.
        Dude, that server is against ROE. The admin can get his rights removed as well as his server. Its not a matter of finding another server.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
          Dude, that server is against ROE. The admin can get his rights removed as well as his server. Its not a matter of finding another server.
          Are you kidding? Even admins who pay for the server can't do something like that? What has this world come to? It's like someone bunnyhopping on Counter-STrike, and getting banned, but then the guys at Valve are like "you can't do that, banning for some silly reason! REVOKED RIGHTS!"

D: I've never really read up on this ROE..I guess I Should...I figured it was just for REALLY important stuff..not trivial ones.

Comment

yea it(stealing) is fine anyway u look at it. u have merely been the another victim of admin abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz
              Are you kidding? Even admins who pay for the server can't do something like that? What has this world come to? It's like someone bunnyhopping on Counter-STrike, and getting banned, but then the guys at Valve are like "you can't do that, banning for some silly reason! REVOKED RIGHTS!"

D: I've never really read up on this ROE..I guess I Should...I figured it was just for REALLY important stuff..not trivial ones.
              The ROE only applies to ranked servers. It's to make it so they can revoke your ranked server status for things like stat padding.

If you get a ranked server you agree to the ROE.

Unranked you can do whatever the hell you please.

Comment

Yes, that rule is against the ROE.

Will reporting them make a difference? Probably not, but go ahead if you want.

Bottom line, find a server that actually knows what the ROE is and obeys it.

Comment

SOmetimes i like it when the enemy team cant steal uncap vehicles. more power to the admins and less power to ROE.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrenart
                    The ROE only applies to ranked servers. It's to make it so they can revoke your ranked server status for things like stat padding.

If you get a ranked server you agree to the ROE.

Unranked you can do whatever the hell you please.
                    I kind of guessed that especially when I already said it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                      what do you people think.......

stealing enemy vehicles is ok or not?

i personally think its great when im doing the stealing.....i love to steal the MEC chopper on sharqi.....its my favorite thing to do as US when i play that map.....i usually steal their tank, and cruise over to their heli-pad.....

i found a server that doesnt allow stealing of enemy vehicles.....so i was shocked.....i got kicked once.....kept doing it, got kicked again.....then i just stayed kicked...

does the ROE allow admin to kick for taking an enemy vehicle??

what u ppl think?
                      Funny thing. This is also my favorite thing on Sharqi! LOL. Stealing vehicles is all part of the game. I remember way back a mod that came out for BFV that locked enemy vehicles. Didn't care for it.

My mato is if its in the game and its possible its allowed, EXCEPT stat padding, but thats a different topic.

Comment

I dont think its wrong, its not easy and it shouldnt be illegal

Comment

I'm kinda on the fence about the whole stealing enemy assets thing..

On one had, it's sorta lame.. like I'll get frustrated if I'm playing Operation Clean Sweep and both the Su-34 and F-15 get taken by the enemy side and consequently begin to blow the hell out of my team.. but at the same time, it is the responsibility of the team to hold onto and account for their weapons and ensure that they do not fall into the hands of the enemy.. so.. yeah.

I'm 50/50 on it.. don't like it, but its a fact of the game.

Comment

I Totally hate it when soem people spawn ealry and steal the chopper and then they get two choppers raping everyone

Comment

Totally agreed. It's also fun when u drive that tank and blast the bejesus out of those guys at the City Entrance. Then they will start "hey thats our tank".
                              Yeah it was "B***t".
                              Well, I think if u see vehicle avaible at ur base, u should take it be4 the enemy does my friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X