Stealing enemy vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stealing enemy vehicles

if i am playing spec ops and i see an enemy tank or apc i put c4 over the part where you look out of. it's funny to see someone get in then jump back out again 'cause they can't see anything.

Comment

I think it is a good tactic. Especially if you manage to do it in a clan match.

Comment

talking mainly about choppers here: (i believe its the choppers and planes that matter)
        my pov is, that eventhough it may be seen as part of the game, if the vehicle is at an uncapturable point then it should be left alone for the right team to use it. like on sharq, most usmc would go right ahead and steal the mec chopper.....umm tbh i dont do that for a few different reasons: IMHO;
        compared with other vehicles in the game, the choppers (and jets) have the most distinguishing features, ie they are very different for the different armies. mec has a massive, absolutely massive gun, its excellent for infantry with its huge gunner and intimidating looks, but manouverability wise i think its nothing compared to the usmc chopper, personally i cant manouver the mec one as well and as quick as the us one. wont pay much detail to the chinese one as i think its a sort of mixture betweeen the two extremes.
        why am i saying all this, because when u see a mec chopper with a us troop it mixes up the characteristics that has been dedicated to each army and its vehicles. i think this is a very important factor. both choppers have their advantages and disadvantages and those particular advntgs and disadvntgs are appointed to each army.
        if i look at it the other way around, say an mec troop jumps in a us chopper....on sharq, why would you do that? why dont you just cap the tv station and get your own damn chopper to spawn on there, and it can be alot easier to rather just theiving your way around.
        not that i completely stuck up about this issue, but at different times (stealing choppers/planes) it has different effects. sometimes i dont mind but other times when im mec and the us bastard takes our chopper from straight under my nose, but then it makes me think, i should have been more weary and careful not to lose it... BUT its still at an UNCAP which is not good. i have a way of thinking that anything at an uncap is wrong in some way. but as stated before if its a capturable then just capture the damn flag and get your own s h i t to respawn there.
        mixed emotions on this, so plz respond with your insights whatever it may be.
        /end rant

Comment

Whoever pays for the server makes the rules, F ROE. Stealing vehicles is never wrong, if they leave em its their loss.

Comment

i usually dont steal enemy's anything because it just decrease the chance of me killing them cauze ima jet/chopper whore. the only person benefiting from me stealing others vehicules is god....( i dont know why).

Comment

Too many people complain about this game. Just play the fricken game, don't worry about people stealing your assets, don't worry about stat-padding, if you're good at the game, you should be good enough to take out some noob stat padders, its simple. I think everyone should stop bitching, with the exception of bunnyhopping, bithch about that all you want, and play the damn game.

I'm tired of hearing people talk crap about this and that of this game. Whoever doesn't like it, should either find another server, or find another game. You can't please everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by big_bus159
                Too many people complain about this game. Just play the fricken game... I think everyone should stop bitching, with the exception of bunnyhopping, bithch about that all you want...Whoever doesn't like it, should either find another server...

(QFT)

Comment

i don't like it when your chopper is the first thing the other team goes for and gets it before anyone has a chance to spawn and to get into it. if they can steel it after that then fine. but it sucks to have to protect the uncap from people that want to steel your stuff. after every time you kill them you have to wait for them to come back so you don't get raped from your own choppers and jets.

shouldn't you guys be going for flags and helping your team. instead of going off to steel stuff. o' right too many point whores and to few choppers and jets.

Comment

Depriving the opposition of vehicles provides an important tactical advantage. I sure won't stop doing it because a twelve year old admin is on a power trip...

Comment

i hate the m1a2 so i always try to hop in a enemy t30 or something

and i lvoe to steal vehicles...i was playing the demo the other day and there was a server with like 1500 tickets each and we were down like 300tickets so i stole their su-34...we crushed them soon..

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                        I Totally hate it when soem people spawn ealry and steal the chopper and then they get two choppers raping everyone
                        I fixed this with a 40sec start time for the rounds. Those fast loaders don't get that much of an advantage outside of watching the clock tick to ZERO.

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
                        if i am playing spec ops and i see an enemy tank or apc i put c4 over the part where you look out of. it's funny to see someone get in then jump back out again 'cause they can't see anything.
                        Thats new. I'm going to have to try it!

Comment

Its the differance between a loss or win in a clan match, and in a pub it can amount to wins just the same. Imagine stealing 1-2 of the enemies Aircraft on a map like Daging Oilfields - having air superiority = winning the match.

I hate to hear stuff like this where some clan / admin makes up rules 'cause they can't properly defend their main or they don't want to have to engage in "combat" anywhere near their main flag....lame.

Comment

The only things that are against the ROE are the ones that directly conteract the rules in there. Taking action against people stealiing vehicles from main base is very much allowed from what I can see.

If you disagree, please post the relevant part of the ROE.

Comment

I posted something similar in another thread...HERE

Originally posted by Palerider
                              I played on a (shall remain nameless) server the other night... Map was Sharqi.
                              Long story short, Our team (USMC) was getting it's Arse kicked, we were down to one flag so I spawned as Spec Ops, jumped into a Humvee and tear arsed to the MEC base and destroyed their UAV trailer then their Sat scan and killed 2-3 guys who spawned there and came looking for me... One was an ADMIN. Then, after that, jumped in a vodnik and got the hell out of dodge...

Saw the MEC chopper spawn as I left so decided to take an indirect route through the other MEC uncap. Didn't stop and kill any one, saw the tank sitting there unwanted so jumped in it...

By this time I'm one of only a couple of our team left and no flags... Came face to face with another MEC tank (From TV station driven by another ADMIN) and just opened fire, ploughed into it, let rip again, then abandoned it. They took out my tank and the resulting explosion took out theirs... By this time I'm trying to take the alleyway flag. No enemies about... Just before I take the flag I get booted for "stealing vehicles from an uncapped base".

I didn't bother going back in and complaining... Just shrugged my shoulders and thought WTF...

The way I see it, if your team is stupid enough to leave armour (or choppers or planes) unused on your uncaps and an enemy can get close enough to nick them... tough...

Comment

not against the ROE, as long as they specify before hand.

I dont go out of my way to steal vehicles. If i am capping a flag and an enemy tank spawns then i am gonna use it before someone else does.

Comment

Working...
                                X