What rank were you when you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rank were you when you..

What rank were you when you started to get more kills than deaths in rounds and games?

I'm currently a CPL and 78% of the way to SGT.

And I'm now starting to get more kills than deaths much more often

Yesterday I think I went like..8-2 18-12(Got my vet sniper badge that round to) 11-10 (It was Karkand, and I was a sniper to..and its pretty hard to pull off more kills than deaths as a sniper in karkand:P)

The whole "More kills than deaths" started at about 74% of the way to SGT.

I use to go like 3-12 when I first got the game:cry: .

(I still suck at assault and stuff..but am a great sniper now)

So..what rank were you when you started to get more kills than deaths? and getting better at the class you play as most?

Re: What rank were you when you..

Me i was a pro from the start
    Cant realy remember probaly just before becomming a staff Sgt I started to get better at the game was mainly comming in the top 5 most rounds

Comment

I've always been good at not dying, and since started playing bf2 when it came out, i'd say i had a positive ratio even while being a private.

Comment

Private

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
          I've always been good at not dying, and since started playing bf2 when it came out, i'd say i had a positive ratio even while being a private.
          Are you a vet from vietnam or 1942? o.o if not..your pretty good then.:P

By the way..you sig..his hilariouse(sp?)..

Comment

Always played FPS's so it took me the time it takes to learn the maps [not long!] and the tactics the average person uses. Then, practically overnight, it all clicked and the ratios becamre more positive.

Comment

PFC then i started getting positive, now i'm getting close to a global 2:1 k/d

Comment

Originally posted by tom91
                Me i was a pro from the start
                Cant realy remember probaly just before becomming a staff Sgt I started to get better at the game was mainly comming in the top 5 most rounds
                lmao your serious about that? "Pro"? Isn't that a bit arrogant?

Well w/e I had a 0.8 K/D when I started playing and now I have around 3-2 in rounds but I don't play ranked anymore.. Not much teamwork.

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                  lmao your serious about that? "Pro"? Isn't that a bit arrogant?
                  No was a joke i wouldnt call myself a pro even now.

Comment

i dont remember much from when i was under sergeant. i think i started to play good when i was staff sergeant got a best score of 120-150 then. i usualy got more than 1.5 kdr in a round then. now im worse lol

Comment

I am 1SGT and I realyy started to pwn higher ranked players,have 40-16 KDR and in 50% I can be first in a round

Comment

About halfway to First Sergeant. I used to let friends/Family use my account before i realised i could set up another account for them....!! So took me a while to get it back into the positive I was crap at the start though!!

Comment

I came to BF2 from a Counter-Strike background, so I already had a good deal of FPS experience.

My K/D ratio has always been positive.

Comment

Working up from GunSgt, but actually better computer helped in CQC. Now i dont rambo as much. This is my first FPS, so i started out crappy.

Comment

I think it was around First Sergeant for me since I was First Sergeant for a good while. I think it started when I really got serious about sniping, and learning all of the tricks about a good sniper.

Comment

Working...
                              X