Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What rank were you when you..

Originally posted by redrider
    You guys still crack me up! Ive played rounds with some of you and a lot of you guys go run and hide when the armor or aircraft come along. Like you gotta protect that stat you have. I have around one thousand hours and still have a KDR of about Point seven. Yes thats right .7 and thats because I will go kill that armor or what ever is needed. Even if it takes 3 tries. I bet you remember me now. Im the guy who puts those AT mines behind your armor while you are doing a flag cap or draws your attention while my squad mate puts C-4 on you. Yes I will take on 3 enemy troops by myself because I sometimes kill you all so there. Now go off and protect your silly stats and let a Man do the hard work here. (This post was caused by haveing to do defense and flag capping by myself while the other 20 people were missing in action) . . . . . .Red
    Playing smart isn't really "protecting stats". Can anything other than spec-ops, AT or engy take out armor; no. If there is a need to take out armor I'm all for it but if my team (ATM) needs a heavier kit like assault or supplies or medic I'll play the appropriate kit.

Comment

i dont play well
      btw these posts are so weird
      who cares

about all these obscure and random facts about how good certain ppl are and such

are people posting for the right reesons

Comment

around sarg major and firs sarg was when i had the the K/D meet each other

Comment

I always had more kills then deaths since i started playing the game

Comment

corpral

Comment

I admit I was a little carried away with the post I made earlier in this thread but I get fustrated with some players style. I often feel like Im the only one who knows that we need to hold the high ground and just how important defense is. I often will sneak behind the enemy and come up from the rear to find that they are all at the leading edge of the attack and the flags in the rear are undefended. Or worse Im on the team that has all the players at the front and have lost the rear flags to two guys.
              The whole point was to put the Idea in your head that Attack and defense are both equally important. Its also a good Idea to try things that seem certin to get you killed because they sometimes work. The AT mine trick is a good example. When the engineer gets out to move one the armor can be stolen by anyone. If you are standing on the armor its just that easy (you cant be shot by the armor up there). Also being an agressive player by no means is the same as being a stupid player it just means that you will often lead the attack. Not a problem for me, I like it. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Are you even a rank when you first start? Anyway, first round I played.

Comment

Working...
                X