Golf Of Oman AT Mine guide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Golf Of Oman AT Mine guide!

Another good thing to do with AT mines is put them just on the other side of a crest. Or on the downslope of bridges. Just so they can't see them 20 yards away.

Comment

Originally posted by jjgrant
      another suggestion.............
      dont use them at all as there are to many idiots in this game whom dont have the 3d map enabled so they wont see them when they are on your team.
      then when they run over them they punish you for the tk......all the little girly mans punish as they are to stupid and that is all it is they arrrrrrrrrreeeee just stupid litttttlllllleeeee brain dead low iq chicken gibletts dung aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhh i hate mine punish fairies aaaahhhhhh

ok im better now!
      There's just so much irony in this post!

Comment

To avoid TKs I usually leave a narrow path for friendly vehicles to avoid the mines. I know people get frustrated when they can't get out of the spawn with their brand new shining tank, so the just run into mines and punish you with a smile on their face

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
          LOL.. GOLF

I'd like to play Golf on Gulf of Oman, I'd hit the water every time!

lol

OMG THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THAT FOR ME, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE SAID.

F'in spelling Nazis...

Anyways, another good idea is to place 1 AT mine on the back of a tank or APC. When the enemy gets in it, the AT mine rolls and blows up the tank.

Comment

Working...
          X