Moment of truth: switching sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moment of truth: switching sides

Win or lose, I switch to play with my TeamSpeak buddies. I know if we are losing, we are still trying to change the situation as a team and that is still fun for me. If I'm alone and pubbing and find a side to be all lone wolves, a lot of switching to the winning side, camping for vehicles, bad last spawn uncap raping going on then I don't switch, I leave and find a server that offers me some form of teamwork and balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
      If I catch someone doing that I kick/ban then. It's actually considered stat padding to do that.
      Aw you had to come in and ruin the day ... I thought I'd catch some "i wanna win" switchers off guard

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        i only switch teams to get on USMC team whether winning or losing ...personally i only like playing on usmc since i play bf2 as a simulator of wat it would sortof like to be fighting for the US army..so w00t patriotism :P
        Scrubbing toilets, ironing uniforms, and staying up all night at a duty desk with a logbook is much better practice than playing bf2.

Comment

If I switch, I switch to the losing team. Having somewhat mastered jets in BF2 I feel like it is my duty to help the losing team.

Comment

If I wanna fly and my team has pilots and theres doesnt, I switch, same for tanks..If its a rape fest I switch hoping to help the team getting murdered.

Mostly I stick it out with my team, tho I dont liek to play as USMC so I try to switch to PLA or MEC when I can..I dislike unlocks and the PLA and MEC standard weapons rock.

Comment

a lot of people Team switch on the end so that they can just get one more extra win and make there stats look good. I mean who cares though.

Most of the servers have so where you cant team switch.

And some people are just good and always win

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                I feel like it is my duty to help the losing team.
                Pfffft... Yeah right...

Just kidding, but I don't think anyone would purposely switch from the winning team to the losing team with only half the amount tickets left. It wouldn't be really smart, unless you have friends there: that's different though. And besides, 1 guy with pro skills and abilities still wouldn't be able to do much in a poorly losing team. It's like saying "I think today, I want to be a loser for a change."

Comment

Originally posted by spyderfenix2006
                  And some people are just good and always win
                  I think you meant: And some people are just good at choosing sides and always win.

One good player could have actually made a difference if the score ended 20:0 but not likely if it went 100:0.

EDIT: Come to think of it ... if the losing team is getting owned by air assets and armor then a good pilot could actually turn the tables. Writing the above I was mainly thinking of groundpounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                    I play on the teams my buddies are playing on, whether it's the losing team or the winning team.

~Wolfgang
                    That's pretty much the only way I'll switch. If I was autoswitched I might try to switch back when the opportunity presents itself.

Comment

I never switch from a losing team to the winning team, but I have been known to switch servers if my team is really awful.

I expect a certain level of proficiency from my teammates, and if it's not there, I just find a new venue altogether.

Comment

I will hold in there and try to take my team to victory even if it means missing out on the killing and going on a stealthy mission across the map to cap a flag.

Comment

I switch sides only when server does that automatically or when I want to play certain Team(USMC,MEC,PLA)

THE THING I HATE THE MOST WHEN MY SIDE IS WINNING AND I HAVE AN AWESOME STREAK AND THEN SERVER SWITCH ME TO OTHER TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                            Pfffft... Yeah right...

Just kidding, but I don't think anyone would purposely switch from the winning team to the losing team with only half the amount tickets left. It wouldn't be really smart, unless you have friends there: that's different though. And besides, 1 guy with pro skills and abilities still wouldn't be able to do much in a poorly losing team. It's like saying "I think today, I want to be a loser for a change."
                            The only thing that may suffer is my WLR, but at least its a challenge and the game is that much better. Switching and then grounding the pilots who have stacked teams and then taking out armor, at least I feel useful. But when my team STILL doesnt do anything, then to hell with it, I finish my round, take the loss, no big deal. Just another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
                              THE THING I HATE THE MOST WHEN MY SIDE IS WINNING AND I HAVE AN AWESOME STREAK AND THEN SERVER SWITCH ME TO OTHER TEAM
                              Nothing happens to your streak ... though the points you scored for one side will not reflect in the other side's tickers.

Comment

^^Well I know that I just say that I hate when server switches me to losing side when I am pwning all round on winning side,then all my Hard work goes in hell

Comment

Working...
                                X