What if EA STATS were all lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What if EA STATS were all lost

I wish that there was no stats in BF2.....it has ruined the gameplay, completely.

Comment

If stats are lost...I would demand EA and DICE for a new BF2142 or I will sue them for poor account and game managing.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
        If stats are lost...I would demand EA and DICE for a new BF2142 or I will sue them for poor account and game managing.
        :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
          oh man their backups are insane let me tell you they got this guy named jimmy with a number 2 pencil and some lined paper its crazy he's mildly retarded and all but man I mean they put him in charge of the 1.4 patch public relations so you know he must be good.

[img][/img]
          JIMMY!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you mean they fired Milton?

Comment

OMG, I have 193,000 pts. Snake

Comment

Stats - CTD billions, Loss of Connection zillions, patches, EA support ho ho ho omg need I go on, that's all I need to feel.

Needless to say being a complete moron I will be buying 2142 and enduring exactly the same bs along with the rest of you - see yall in the support forums!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron
                Stats - CTD billions, Loss of Connection zillions, patches, EA support ho ho ho omg need I go on, that's all I need to feel needless to say being a complete moron I will be buying 2142 and enduring exactly the same bs along with the rest of you - see yall in the support forums!!!
                lol i'll see you there!!

Comment

Wow looks the world would abruptly end if some of you guys lost your stats. Who gives a f*** really? Anyone who plays this game for stats needs a life, not a new game.

Only reason I ever tried for points was for unlocks, once I got the guns I wanted I stopped looking or caring. Long as I dont lose my guns, they can take the points and shove them into their 2142's.

POE2 will kick a** but the amount of players will be low due to the stupid points, all you stat players couldnt bare to let go.

Comment

I only want to enjoy the game, and to enjoy the game, I have to play with all the features, including the Stats. I already have a life, thank you

Comment

Its not the stats but the unlocks that was advertised as in the game we purchased!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you for saying that

Comment

Wow I guess the new whiners like to whine about the people who like stats....and whine about whiners too....

Me? I whine about the whiners who whine about whiners.....

Reading that sentence should get you a nice buzz..

Comment

i would flip out and then play oman for 8 hrs straight to calm myself down

Comment

Originally posted by nonexistentuser
                              i would flip out and then play oman for 8 hrs straight to calm myself down
                              Why not Kubra or Songhua, those are both calming maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                                No, I wouldnt care less. I have decided not to buy BF2142 already.
                                100% agreed. I didn't need to read any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X