X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Map Score of 300+ say goodbye to stats

Originally posted by baggygreen
    but thats still a massive emphasis on points, which is all-too common.

ultimately dont we play for fun?? hell, i couldnt care less if my stats got reset tomorrow (oughtnt happen, havent done anything) because it doesnt stop me playing the game!

I do agree with you and the stats have created the stat padding area of the game which is not fun.

But do you ever remember back in the 70's and 80's in the arcade how annoyed one would get when they reset the flash on teh old space invaders and you lost your high score. And then how long you spent just to get the high score back just to say..wooohoo thats mine that is

yeah I had a misspent youth lol

Comment

but thats still a massive emphasis on points, which is all-too common.

ultimately dont we play for fun?? hell, i couldnt care less if my stats got reset tomorrow (oughtnt happen, havent done anything) because it doesnt stop me playing the game!
      Your part of a almost dead breed,

Comment

what do you mean indianscout? and whats whrong with me honestly tell me! I am just a good player. I have never cheated and never will... If EA doesnt want any P&K good then just make the servers disapere from the list when i click multiplayer... then it will be fair!! how many time have i clicked on a server to find myself on a regular one but with some admins calling a P&K or clicking without really looking in details and finding myself on a P&F server... I think the problem is EA that doest put much effort in the game really!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BF2samchoc
          I can’t believe this... they can’t delete acounts like this without notice just because someone got
          a score over 300 + in a round. In my stats I have 1 round with the MEC of 654 points and another one of 438 with USA. How I got it? Played Medic in a P&K only server couple times... What??
          Yes I am very good with pistols and knife and Defib so what? EA doesnt realise how many P&K servers there is out there do they!! Who here never played in one of them? Those are real Ranked servers and if they are there for me to play in I think I have the right to do so! But I think I played there only a couple times and to be honest I got my expert knife on a normal server... If EA reset my stats I will never buy one of there game ever!! I am a 24 yold working full time and playing couple hours a week and I enjoy the stats system because I can compare with other players and it gives more challenge to the game. If EA ever do that I think there going to ear from us!:evil:

Thanks
          BF2samchoc (1st Lieutenant)
          Come on now man. Just because a Ranked Knife/Pistol only server is there does not make it right. Those servers were deemed to be involved in stat padding and anyone that frequents them are subject to be reset. Should EA/DICE shut down servers that promote this? Yes, I think they should. Will they?, who knows. Fact is, you place your stats at risk when you CHOOSE to go to those servers. Just because they are there is not a defense.

Everyone forgets that the account you use to play in Ranked servers for the purpose of stats tracking is NOT YOUR ACCOUNT. You have "leased" it from EA/DICE. Seriously, go back and read the agreement you okayed BEFORE you created your account. EA/DICE has control of the entire ball of wax on anything that is ranked. Gameplay, rules, features and your account. You paid for the liscense to use their stats tracking system. You only OWN the parts of the game that support UNRANKED and single player modes. THAT is the FACT. Learn it, Like it or LEAVE it.

Comment

IndianScout is the god when it comes to bf2. you cheat and he finds out, byebye stats. k/p servers count as cheating mate...

mmmmmmmm space invaders. its true, but also did you really care when you lost that high score and had to start over? sure it was like oh bugger me, but then you get back into it!

Comment

what do you mean indianscout? and whats whrong with me honestly tell me! I am just a good player. I have never cheated and never will... If EA doesnt want any P&K good then just make the servers disapere from the list when i click multiplayer... then it will be fair!! how many time have i clicked on a server to find myself on a regular one but with some admins calling a P&K or clicking without really looking in details and finding myself on a P&F server... I think the problem is EA that doest put much effort in the game really!

Thanks
              IndianScout is a BFROE Admin,, and P&K servers are illegal and it is cheating so no your not playing fair.

Comment

IndianScout is the god when it comes to bf2. you cheat and he finds out, byebye stats. k/p servers count as cheating mate...

mmmmmmmm space invaders. its true, but also did you really care when you lost that high score and had to start over? sure it was like oh bugger me, but then you get back into it!
                I suppose there are many areas where having a stat reset would affect the game. I would hate to have to go back to nothing now ( im currently on 160,000 ish ) and not be able to get commander or not having the F2000 or other unlucks to use

Comment

I wouldn't expect anything less petty from the ]UK-C[ clan.

Go ahead... report everyone with 300+ BRS... It's your time you are wasting

Comment

Originally posted by lemonybrainaid
                    I wouldn't expect anything less petty from the ]UK-C[ clan.

Go ahead... report everyone with 300+ BRS... It's your time you are wasting

I didnt think it would be long before this flamer appeared...Read previus posts This is the guy who initially laughed in the clan recruitment area about ice when he lost his stats.

I personally feel sorry for this person must be jelousy or something..He seems to really have it in for us not sure if he was one of the stat padders we kicked from the clan or maybe one of the people we banned for constantly team killing.. Who knows but anyway I have no more time for him so ill be just ignoring his posts from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by rancid_elf
                      I suppose there are many areas where having a stat reset would affect the game. I would hate to have to go back to nothing now ( im currently on 160,000 ish ) and not be able to get commander or not having the F2000 or other unlucks to use
                      As i understand it, you do still have your unlocks. I seem to recall nastiebutler saying that he kept his..

Comment

Thanks
                        Just checked your K/P stats..Wow avg 200 knife kills per hr and 100 pistol kills per hr. Don't know about you but I don't think it's possible to get that on a regular server. As for why you entered a K/P is on you but to admit it on a forum will get you looked at pretty fast.

Comment

As far as i know he has nothing, complete reset.

Comment

Cuz of likes of you lemonybrainaid rancid_elf has started this post r you an x member of UK-C if so why are you an x member if youve never been a member why would expect anything less petty from the ]UK-C[ clan. ?????

Comment

BF2samchoc does have a small point ... if they are so illegal then why are they ranked? Aren't ranked servers supposed to be EA approved?
                              Going after those who play there seems exatly like some countries do with prostitution: those who buy are punised, instead of the ones selling.

P.S. I don't play on the servers, but as someone said ... how should every player know about the BFROE existence? I had a quick glance but I didn't see a link to it on the battlefield2.com site that most people probably have been to.

Comment

Originally posted by rancid_elf
                                I didnt think it would be long before this flamer appeared...Read previus posts This is the guy who initially laughed in the clan recruitment area about ice when he lost his stats.

I personally feel sorry for this person must be jelousy or something..He seems to really have it in for us not sure if he was one of the stat padders we kicked from the clan or maybe one of the people we banned for constantly team killing.. Who knows but anyway I have no more time for him so ill be just ignoring his posts from now on.
                                No. I was never a part of UK-C - I would never be affiliated with such dirt.
                                I have never played on your clanserver.

You came on my clanserver and decided to wage war in the way of disrespecting administrators, disrupting gameplay and generally messing up the gist of things. I remember you were kicked for spawnrape and then came back - only to ***** about the administrators - you were later banned.

Yes, everyone! This rancid_elf guy is one disrespectful person... If only I kept the logs.

Comment

Working...
                                X