Patch Whiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Whiners

This one goes out to all those who are whining about the delay in the patch release. . .

ITS A GOOD THING!

It means that EA/DICE realize that the patch is not ready to be released yet, and they're tweaking it to make it better. Would you rather have another rushed release? Another 1.3 all over again? I know I wouldn't want that. so be patient, and remember that they're doing us a favor by releasing it later.

Peace out.

Re: Patch Whiners

We or better I .. I'm not whining about the delay, i'm whining because they aren't able to put down a ufficial comunicate.

They can say:"next year" .. ok i'll wait but .. "tomorrow" and "tomorrow" never comes :P

Comment

YAY! A thread about whining about whiners!

Comment

Can I whine about whining whiners whining about whiny whining whiners here?

I brought cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
          YAY! A thread about whining about whiners!
          Meh, I don't consider it whining, more like informing. . . but it all depends on perspective. Holy crap I'm gonna get flamed :shock:

Comment

lol no worries, all in good fun.

Comment

You seriously believe delays are a good thing? You think only finding a bug the DAY BEFORE the patch released is "a good thing"? It's EA being sloppy, and trying to recover from their mistakes. Don't think that EA is making any sort of magical improves - all their doing is cleaning up their mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattc0m
                You seriously believe delays are a good thing? You think only finding a bug the DAY BEFORE the patch released is "a good thing"? It's EA being sloppy, and trying to recover from their mistakes. Don't think that EA is making any sort of magical improves - all their doing is cleaning up their mess.
                True, but do you want the mess or the cleaned up version?

Comment

Originally posted by BioDiaperX
                  True, but do you want the mess or the cleaned up
                  version?
                  so true...

Comment

Last time the god damn server browser didnt even work.. Its just EA correcting how crappy they are by making everyone wait instead of hiring people that know what they are doing.

Either way its their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip
                      Last time the god damn server browser didnt even work.. Its just EA correcting how crappy they are by making everyone wait instead of hiring people that know what they are doing.

Either way its their fault.
                      Don't get me wrong, I know they messed up, but they're also doing us a small favor be delaying the release. They're taking out some of the small bugs that people would have otherwise eventually found and b*tched here about.

Comment

Dont get me wrong Im glad they are delaying as well, its just dont act like its not their fault. They are not doing us a favour they are just covering their sloppy selves from getting fired by releasing something as rediculous as the browser not working.

Comment

Who cares? A patch is a patch is a patch etc. etc.
                          What I know:

It will come out when it comes out and nothing anyone in these forums says is going to change that.

It will fix a few things and I am confident going by history that it will introduce some new problems.

Some people will like it and others will complain.

Some will say it ruined the game for them and threaten to never play it again.

Some will equate it to being the reason they won't buy 2142 when it comes out.

Some will claim EA is just trying to make us happy, but in reality they are only keeping us on the hook until they release 2142 then drop support for BF2 all together.

There will be countless more posts complaining about it, exhaulting it and many that just want to start a thread that has something to do with the patch.

How about we all give it a rest and actually wait to see what happens for a change instead of beating a dead horse?

Comment

It's funny how any complaint is considered "whining" on the internet

Comment

Wwell said Parish

Comment

Working...
                              X