Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Patch Whiners

Most users ever online was 2,019, Today at 12:12 PM.

Kinda funny really! To have so many people who can't stand DICE, their patches, their game, on and on and on, and yes I have been a part of it here and there, to be online on the day they all exspect the patch!!

Ironic? Stupidty? Ingnorance? Last Chance Hope?

Probably a little bit of each huh?

Leave a comment:

• urwathrtz
    replied

Originally posted by BioDiaperX
    This one goes out to all those who are whining about the delay in the patch release. . .

ITS A GOOD THING!

It means that EA/DICE realize that the patch is not ready to be released yet, and they're tweaking it to make it better. Would you rather have another rushed release? Another 1.3 all over again? I know I wouldn't want that. so be patient, and remember that they're doing us a favor by releasing it later.

Peace out.
    Werd, home slice. Just what I saw thinking.

Leave a comment:

• imported_bigpappa
    replied

Originally posted by RocketPunch
    who's whining??

who's wining? not sure

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

tweaking... or nerfing some more?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by RocketPunch
    who's whining??
    I like your sig.

Leave a comment:

• EyeofG
    replied

That was the Best Post I have ever read, Thank you

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

who's whining??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Sorry 'bout that, I just didn't want to make another generic patch thread.
    No biggy... it's just that we've seen many threads along the lines of "STFU whiners" here at TBF2.

The majority of people who are bent all out of shape over the delay simply don't understand what's involved. Labeling them all "whiners" is just going to make 'em hostile.

A better title might have been "Why the delay is a GOOD thing" or something along those lines. Ya know, less namecalling, more information. That would have subverted any/all the "whining about whining" comments.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Mattc0m
    You seriously believe delays are a good thing? You think only finding a bug the DAY BEFORE the patch released is "a good thing"? It's EA being sloppy, and trying to recover from their mistakes. Don't think that EA is making any sort of magical improves - all their doing is cleaning up their mess.
    You mean trying to clean up there mess, making IO mode made a bigger mess

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Wargimp
    This thread's title could have been better stated to be less flame-baitish, but I agree with the point made.
    Sorry 'bout that, I just didn't want to make another generic patch thread.

Leave a comment:

• EyeofG
    replied

Originally posted by Wargimp
    This thread's title could have been better stated to be less flame-baitish, but I agree with the point made.

I'd rather wait a week for a polished patch than to wait for 3 weeks for a hotfix.

Folks should be supporting higher production standards from EA/Dice, not freaking out over a minor delay.
    Roger that! We can wait a week longer

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I'd rather wait a week for a polished patch than to wait for 3 weeks for a hotfix.

Folks should be supporting higher production standards from EA/Dice, not freaking out over a minor delay.

Leave a comment:

• EyeofG
    replied

This one goes out to all those who are whining about the delay in the patch release. . .

ITS A GOOD THING!

It means that EA/DICE realize that the patch is not ready to be released yet, and they're tweaking it to make it better. Would you rather have another rushed release? Another 1.3 all over again? I know I wouldn't want that. so be patient, and remember that they're doing us a favor by releasing it later.

Peace out.
    I don't really care if the patch takes long
    I'm with you, no more whinning from me
    I should be happy for the game we got now

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
    First off I care Parish. I care alot. I love the game. I love the community, (except for hackers, stat padders, and 12 year old smack talkers.)

Secondly for some, It would be easy to give it a rest if there was a stable game to play. As for the rst of your post I agree 100%. Just my to cents.. Flame away.
    I care as well to be honest. I am just tired of hearing about when it "might" be out and what it "might" do good or bad. I want it to come out as bad as the rest of you, I am simply tired of thinking about it and everywhere I look is yet another thread discussing it. To that end I thank whatever admin hopped on earlier to day and locked and removed about a dozen threads on the subject.

It's the same story every time wiht the patches. It sucks because in truth the game was less messed up in the beginning than it is now in some respects. I didn't hate the BH minigun. I didn't really care about dolphin divers. Never really hated bunny hoppers. The things I wanted repaired were the last ones to be dealt with. Crashes, red bug etc. Those were and are the real game glitches in my mind.

Originally posted by SLR
    omfg, did that guy say 'wait and see'

I been waiting a year for bug fixes, how about you..

How long should we wait.. ?? Until BF99 comes out ?

hahahahahahaha...man, some people..

Ive bought hundreds of games in my time, never have I seen one
    this UNSUPPORTED.

But they got time to release exp packs every 2 months eh?
    Yeah, that's what I said. I have been playing since day one. I have been waiting for fixes as well. It does not change the fact I am tired of peole like you whining to the rest of us about it. Why don't you pick up a phone and call EA? Maybe they can help you. Call someone who can do something about the problem instead of wasting space in a thread trying to point out how crazy you think I am for what I said. I would bet a bunch of the others are tired of hearing about it as well. Some of us don't really freak out about it like others. We just wait and when it happens, it happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X