Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch 1.4 Statement from Dice

Originally posted by BushViper
    Hmmmm... wonder if they lowered the time requirement for the Expert Armor Badge?
    damn bush how many hours u play a day. all u need is ur expert armour badge and u will have literly beat the game. gj

Comment

I wanted cars and boats to be sped up, and 1 AT rocket to down helicopters. And give back 1.2 AA. Then the game would be good.

O ya And guns to do more damage so it doesnt feel like im playing halo.

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
        no aircraft missiles change ? it's gonna suck
        I have to say you are quite correct with what you have said. May be has not been listed as a fix. I was hoping that they would change the jeeps dropping onto arty, UAV, in front of jets but once more it may have been done but not listed. They sometimes don't list all the minor fixes. I think we should give it ago then make our mines up about what has or has not been fixed. Most may have been sorted out in the 1.3 patch and needs the 1.4 patch to kick start it we will not know until the patch comes out.

Anyway any news is good news for the game and those who have supported the game since the 1.3. Now I can play without crashing out.

Comment

I wonder if they have fixed the lag and just decided not to list it..

And my god what about a mute radio commands button, I mean how many people asked for that. If your not going to give us a mute button let us remove the sounds somehow.

Comment

nada on the J10........SNAFU

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
              I agree with this one.

Think about it...there's a tank sitting there trying to kill you, but you have to shoot it 3-4 times to kill it. But what is this?! A crate next to the tank?! It's health is full again before you can even reload the rocket.

STOP THE CRATES FROM REPAIRING TANKS!
              im sorry but a tank is called a TANK for a reason,wats the maximum number of tanks u think they can on a server...wats the maximum number of infantry u think they can have on a server? wats the point of being in a slow reacting, sight blocking metal rectangle if u die every time in it before u even see who killed u? the current at vs t balance is good. it requires skills to do it, if u shoot from different position and if u run and hide. im just suprized that u can kill tanks this easily in the game. cuz in real life , 1tank vs 1 infantry situation, the tank will win everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsoldier127
                im sorry but a tank is called a TANK for a reason,wats the maximum number of tanks u think they can on a server...wats the maximum number of infantry u think they can have on a server? wats the point of being in a slow reacting, sight blocking metal rectangle if u die every time in it before u even see who killed u? the current at vs t balance is good. it requires skills to do it, if u shoot from different position and if u run and hide. im just suprized that u can kill tanks this easily in the game. cuz in real life , 1tank vs 1 infantry situation, the tank will win everytime.

Well, if you want to say all that - the SRAW should be able to destroy a tank in one round - as it would in real life

Comment

I hope the patch gets delayed forever. I'm really sick of all the patches because all they do is add to the bugs that are already there. Why EA has never addressed the bugs in BF2, and instead chose to add things nobody ever asked for baffles me. :wall:

Think of how much we would be praising EA is they had released just a few patches that addressed most of the bugs and added some maps we really like (like Karkand). I fail to understand why so much effort has gone into game-play adjustments, instead of just improving what Dice put together.

Comment

Originally posted by scott111
                    I hope the patch gets delayed forever. I'm really sick of all the patches because all they do is add to the bugs that are already there. Why EA has never addressed the bugs in BF2, and instead chose to add things nobody ever asked for baffles me. :wall:

Think of how much we would be praising EA is they had released just a few patches that addressed most of the bugs and added some maps we really like (like Karkand). I fail to understand why so much effort has gone into game-play adjustments, instead of just improving what Dice put together.
                    I think that patch 1.4 will be very satisfying.

Comment

If it does not fix the server crashes we are screwed.

I just got out of 5 different servers in 20 minutes all of them crashing at least 3 times each.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
                        If it does not fix the server crashes we are screwed.

I just got out of 5 different servers in 20 minutes all of them crashing at least 3 times each.
                        Boy you must have a fast PC and Internet connection, cause 3 reconnects to 5 differnet servers with play time to crash would take me more then 20 minutes

Comment

i had 3 ctd's in a row last night, hat trick baby

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
                            So they havn't touched the j10 issue? Well thats bs.

Yep thats bs alright

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                            Why didn't the fixed the J-10. What a shame..
                            Yep that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip
                              And my god what about a mute radio commands button, I mean how many people asked for that. If your not going to give us a mute button let us remove the sounds somehow.
                              i second that emotion
                              i cant stand that constant crud on the radio
                              and when you are being sneaky around you can hear MEC guys talking to each other so you dont say anything then some tard starts spamming
                              "enemy boat spotted""enemy boat spotted""enemy boat spotted"
                              the MEC dudes then hear you !
                              GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                                Fix the J-10! This is also Easy. Just Reduce the health of J-10s so they can at least be shot down with AA!
                                And One more: Fix The Kick Votes and Tking
                                Yep.... fix the j-10s

Originally posted by Older-OMO

Yes the no nerf for the J10 is a bummer.

Yep thats a bummer

Originally posted by roger smith
                                to fix the problem aa missiles must be able to hit all airframes when they ae on cource to hit them. aka making a sharp turn in a j10 shouldnt result in the aa missile flying up to the engine and then flying off.

Yep fix the J-10

maybe if we keep bitching about the j-10 EA will fix it LOL

Nahhhhh they will do something stupid NOBODY ASKED FOR ....like make jeeps fall from the sky.

How hard can it possibly be to turn "god mode" off on a J-10 for cryin out loud?

Comment

Working...
                                X