Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch 1.4 Statement from Dice

Originally posted by DuffMan
    lol you know they have said that for every patch since 1.03?
    duh /sarcasm

Comment

At least they "upped" the armor on the transport helicopters, maybe they won't be the flying wooden crates they now seem to be

As for the rest, the changelog is never really all there, there's always new stuff that will be discovered over the course of time.

Comment

if they nerfed the armor on choppers maybe 2 tv's to take them out now? my guess..

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
          Wtf. No aircraft changes =/
          C4 throwing MORE difficult... lmao... It's already nerfed to it's death.
          The prone-standing fix to reduce exploiting. Lmao, you can still dolphin dive though!
          Originally posted by USI_Krusher
          Not only will you not be able to throw C4 any longer, but now you'll have to shake your hands for 10 seconds like it was stuck to them.
          C4 does exactly what it's supposed to do... it is not meant to be a very powerful grenade, ya C4-chucking jerks... it's meant to be placed stealthily on vehicles while nobody is looking and commander assets... THATS IT... It's not meant to be thrown/chucked/lobbed/etc. I couldn't stand all you people running around throwing C4 like it was a overpowered hand-grenade...

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick2201
            C4 does exactly what it's supposed to do... it is not meant to be a very powerful grenade, ya C4-chucking jerks... it's meant to be placed stealthily on vehicles while nobody is looking and commander assets... THATS IT... It's not meant to be thrown/chucked/lobbed/etc. I couldn't stand all you people running around throwing C4 like it was a overpowered hand-grenade...
            C4 throwing is a very strategic way to take down a tank

Comment

and if theres a big flock of peeps i jump lay down a c4 and booooooom! mass ownage

Comment

I agree, x_knight_x... but it's not a sticky grenade... you shouldn't be able to throw it... you should have to run up when it stops, place it, and run away...

Comment

Lets just all hope we will see 1.5 in a couple months. There are a lot of things I would like to see added, changed that did not make the patch, but I am still happy to see that the stablity is greatly improved.

Comment

Easy there, sugar-tits. I have NEVER chucked/thrown/tossed C4. I was making a joke that the new patch will nerf it so much, you cannot even drop it at your feet... it's like it's stuck to your hands, and you have to shake them to get it off...

And I so wish since day one, that you could put C4 on another player. Stick it on his back, and when he gets around his squadmates....BOOOOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by t_c
                      2) claymores still indestructible
                      :laugh: t_c - play more engineer.

Comment

AT rockets aren't meant to be used as close-range anti-infantry weapons but they aren't stopping that.

Comment

Still no mention of fixing the missing sound of the 50 cal.'s hitting the attack helis & no fix for tv missles going through heli's ,What a f***ing joke they cannot fix this !!!!!!!! I'am done w/ EA-DICE they can shove 2142 up thier arss.

still no mention of fixing the missing sound of 50 cal. guns hitting

Comment

And I so wish since day one, that you could put C4 on another player. Stick it on his back, and when he gets around his squadmates....BOOOOOM!. quoted

LOL,THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                              And I so wish since day one, that you could put C4 on another player. Stick it on his back, and when he gets around his squadmates....BOOOOOM!
                              As far as I know it was in the very first beta but they took out this feature...too bad

Originally posted by HateKILLL™
                              Still no mention of fixing the missing sound of the 50 cal.'s hitting the attack helis & no fix for tv missles going through heli's ,What a f***ing joke they cannot fix this !!!!!!!! I'am done w/ EA-DICE they can shove 2142 up thier arss.
                              Okay, goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by HIV
                                And I so wish since day one, that you could put C4 on another player. Stick it on his back, and when he gets around his squadmates....BOOOOOM!. quoted

LOL,THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
                                hahahah ownage

Comment

Working...
                                X