Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch 1.4 Statement from Dice

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
    I don't see anything about projectiles going through vehicles. I thought they were fixing the net code also.
    that would be nice if they fixed the attack helis, so a tv wouldn't go right through them.

Comment

Red-tag bug is related to slow servers. I have seen the RTbug only once!! I have never joined a game with ping more than 120 but once I did. My average was about 220 and there came the RTbug. Not only with one player...

Originally posted by scarywoody
      that would be nice if they fixed the attack helis, so a tv wouldn't go right through them.

:laugh:

Comment

hmm so they introduce even more delay going from prone to standing ?

i want to go down and get up as soon as i press the buttons, not have an added pause.
        what exactly are they trying to accomplish by doing that ????????

anyway.. about time choppers got some armour back.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
          I liked all of those except these two

wtf. Its hard enough getting the Veteren Explosive Ordinance badge now there making it more difficult. U know, this may cause an increase in C4 stat padding. And that delay from proning to standing. What do they mean by reduce exploiting? I find nothing wrong with the current speed between proning and standing.
          We have a resident dolphin diver here.

Comment

I never play on laggy servers and my ping is usually around 50 and I've seen plenty of RTbugged teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r

i want to go down and get up as soon as i press the buttons, not have an added pause.

anyway.. about time choppers got some armour back.
              they are trying to make it realistic. can you lay down in 0.1 second and get back up?

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r

its to stop the ground humping ie. hiting jump, prone,crouch, rinse repeat

Comment

So they havn't touched the j10 issue? Well thats bs.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                    I liked all of those except these two

wtf. Its hard enough getting the Veteren Explosive Ordinance badge now there making it more difficult. U know, this may cause an increase in C4 stat padding. And that delay from proning to standing. What do they mean by reduce exploiting? I find nothing wrong with the current speed between proning and standing.
                    Throwing C4 is so unrealistic, the whole idea of spec-ops is to be covert.

Try throwing a big chunk of C4 in real life, and see what happens. I know BF2 isn't a "realism" game, but chucking C4 is lame.

Comment

If EA modifies everything we want I think would be better to play with LEGO

Comment

Wtf. No aircraft changes =/
                        C4 throwing MORE difficult... lmao... It's already nerfed to it's death.
                        The prone-standing fix to reduce exploiting. Lmao, you can still dolphin dive though!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
                          If EA modifies everything we want I think would be better to play with LEGO
                          Nah the bricks have sharp edges i think they need nerfing.

Comment

wonder if the private bug will be fixed i thought that was the most annoying one of alll (not really but it was annoying not havning any unlocks)

Comment

Not only will you not be able to throw C4 any longer, but now you'll have to shake your hands for 10 seconds like it was stuck to them. :laugh:

Comment

ok....... they screw with the gameplay even more and cant be ****ed fixing other things which are in high demand.

1) still no J-10 nerf
                                2) claymores still indestructible
                                3) sound loop still exists with ammo/medpack when switching kits
                                4) still no different colour/symbol indicating claymore/c4/mines
                                5) no message given to squad leader when someone requests to join a squad that is locked
                                6) boost the power/splash damage on the BH miniguns!!!!!!

I'm sure people have other stuff to add to this list.

WTF was the point in releasing a BETA version and asking for feedback ???

FU DICE.

Comment

Working...
                                X