Define baserape when engaging choppers/aircrafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Define baserape when engaging choppers/aircrafts

I personally don't give a sh*t if my uncap is getting drilled. The server rules have been made up for not attacking non-caps because it quite simply frustrates the crap out of people. Some people just can't handle the fact that they are getting pwned :evil:

Saying that, unless the un-cap rapage is to the extreme (every angle covered) then it's the perfect opportunity to hop into a jeep and make a dash for their back base. That has worked for me so many times. And in a lot of cases, because the other team is massing round the uncap right at the opposite end you can generally plough through the back end of their lines taking base after base while they trickle their forces back to defend. This also opens up the other side so you end up surrounding them.

Raping uncaps is something I avoid simply because there are far too many crying sissies out their that can't take a whooping. But if you think about it, taking it to the enemy and letting them have it is a great tactic and should(logically) be capitalised on while the enemy while they are at their weakest.

Spawn kill me, go on, I can take it... Can you?

:laugh:

Comment

Re: Define baserape when engaging choppers/aircrafts

base rape when engaging choppers / aircraft is defined as if an admin dies while he is currently at his uncap. he could have just got there for repairs, he could be on the aa. the fact that base rape is so grey, means that it has no place on the roe, admins abuse it constantly.

Comment

Working...
      X