Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Tried for my basic knife badge last night, got 6 kills 1st go.

Didnt know chasing peeps around with a knife was so much fun. Did it the hard way aswell charging at people and getting into knife duels lol.

Think i'll try the spawn points in the alleyway @ karkand or sharqi tv tower tonight.

Comment

lol u little spawn raper !

Comment

I got mine on Devils perch (SF). It's easy because of the darkness and the buildings. Just wait for someone to walk past, run out and stab stab stab!

Comment

stalk snipers that is the easy thing to do at karkand.

Comment

If you really want the badge that much, then go on a knives and pistols server, i am not permitting it because for one, i hate stat padders, but if you are that desperate.

Comment

i suck with the knife. i went to Strike at Karkand only server. i only used a knife and ran around like a madman. i got the badge halfway threw the second round. got my pistol badge there too.

Comment

Go to Strike at Karkand. Go into a path that no one takes and you'll get loads of kills - snipers, idle players, teabaggers, people on the TOWs. Hate to say it, but you're going to have to hop around if you're going head on with a gun.

Comment

I think this post is over- end of topic.

Comment

I got mine on a 64 server with about 16 people on it, and I decided to go for it, my best tactic was when knifing crouch just before you stab them in the guts area if you are in front of them, also get the clueless AA and AT operators not payng attetntion thats an easy kill, I earned a purple heart my only one so far along with my basic knife badge, on thing that bothers me is that an already at 90 kills but I have not gotten the veteran badge why is that?

Comment

Working...
                    X