Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

I've tried to play on SAK, Sharqi, wake and oman. i still couldnt get it
    The players seemed to be to good to be killed with a knife. My best was 5. I have already have 92 knife kills but i still cant do 7 in a round I just need knife badge!

All the players in the server kept pawning me:cry:
    How can I ever get to first seargent, I have 4600 points. Do you think ill get it b4 i reach 20k points.

I've searched alot of threads such as spawn killing wif knife, go from the right in SAK using MEC. Play as USMC, go on wake go on heli and drop down from the back and slash slash slash Go to the tv missile building and slash them e.t.c Bunny hop dont seem to work for me they kill you after i did several hops. Everytime i heard sharqi USMC TV missile place, the snipers from the top always kill me! I've been sacrificing alot of W/l ratio and death ratio.

i dont care anything to get the knife badge except for Knife and pistol server!

Anytips I can get the knife badge easily?
    p.s my computer is a bit laggy it's easy to get problem connection.

Which map should i play which team? tips

Re: Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

I just need knife badge!
    y do you need it.

ps: play Strike at Karkand

Comment

It's more relieving so that you dont have to worry getting knife badge when you reach to 20k points

Comment

Sharqi or Ghost Town. I had 18 kills IAR and 23 once . Try not populated 64 servers there the round last much longer.

Comment

just run around like crazy on karkand as a sniper, and don't be afraid to die either just go at it.

Comment

if your mec on sharqi and usa only have tv left go and sneak up top and you can knife 4-5 snipers at a time

Comment

Two ways I suggest:

1. Be commander. On demand UAV is very handy for knifing people who are hiding. Sat scan is also great for finding lone snipers who arn't paying attention.

2. Assault with flashbangs on karkand. Blind 'em and run in knifing.

Comment

I'd consider myself good at this game but ive still to kill somone with a knife! sad but true. And ive been playing since day one when it came out

Comment

To avoid getting snipered from TV Station on Sharqi go around the back!
                  http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85297

Comment

Originally posted by sav112
                    I'd consider myself good at this game but ive still to kill somone with a knife! sad but true. And ive been playing since day one when it came out
                    wtf?????

You've played for a year and never had the warm feeling inside you get from knifing someone in the back???

What have you been doing:hmm:
                    On a city map i usually get 1 knife kill in!!

Back to OP.
                    I would say to go mad on kark and stab anything and everything lol!!!
                    Just keep trying.....it will come!!

Comment

The knife badge is one I still need. I'm at 17,000 points and still need one or two badges and the knife badge.

If I happen upon someone running round a corner and he hasn't seen me, I always rush in with the knife coz it's really satisfying :evil:

But this is very rare and situational. It's gonna be a pain in the arse to get 7 premeditated kills with da blade.

Comment

Belive it or not the hardest knife badge in my opinion now they have nerfed it is the Basic 7 kills inone round is hard enough .Vet and expert will follow as there are no round req for it .

The only place to get it is Kark , dont waist your time on any other map .

I got mine attacking the sqaure , just over from the broken wall is a building you can get up on and snipers love to lay up there , just creep up and stick em !!!

Comment

I got mine with one tactic.. Park a humvee under the arch as USMC opposite the hotel near the start of the round (as all MEC will spawn at hotel). Hide under it, then pop up when they spawn and knife in the back. This works so well because people passing from behind that could easily knife you don't see you. Got mine within 10 minutes of the round start...The only problem is timing your drive in the humvee from the gas station to avoid armour...once this is done its simple...Or you can ofcourse sneak round through the back way (the way to get to suburb through the fence hole then request a vechile drop)

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89008

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                            dont listen to anyone who says something retarded like "go to a high point server" or "go to a knife/pistol server" because this is stat-padding, and could get you reset, and alot of the kiddies here would like nothing more than to see other peoples stats reset

i got all my knife badges basic-expert twice.....all playing karkand 64 sized map, wth about 35-42 players.......

1. be medic, so you can self heal, get revive points too, and u get a nice long sprint

2. find a nice frontline squad, and join.....running to where the action is sucks...

3. use your sprint carefully....dont waste your sprint away, cuz when it comes stabby time, you'll be all slow and easy to kill...

4. use cover......everything can be used for cover.....corners, ledges, teamates, etc...

5. use evasive maneuvers......dont run straight at your target....i like to zig-zag like a mad man, and i throw in a jump or two, when i reach my target, i usually jump to the side, or behind, and crouch....knife kill

6. set your knife to an easy to reach key.....i did this, and after a while it was instinct to whip out my knife upon spawning...

7. if you choose to do it on karkand...be MEC.....that way there, it makes sense to cap flags too......when i am going for the knife kills, i only cap as MEC

be preapred to take a hit on your KDR

Comment

If you're only gotten 4600 points you'd be better off focusing on improving your overall game and not worrying about the knife badge. Practice incorporating the knife into your overall game, i.e., in certain situations you automatically pull the knife and kill instinctively versus having to consciously think about it. When you can do this, you're ready to take the next step to getting the badge.

Comment

Working...
                              X