Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Originally posted by deviousbf2
    I've tried to play on SAK, Sharqi, wake and oman. i still couldnt get it
    The players seemed to be to good to be killed with a knife. My best was 5. I have already have 92 knife kills but i still cant do 7 in a round I just need knife badge!

All the players in the server kept pawning me:cry:
    How can I ever get to first seargent, I have 4600 points. Do you think ill get it b4 i reach 20k points.

I've searched alot of threads such as spawn killing wif knife, go from the right in SAK using MEC. Play as USMC, go on wake go on heli and drop down from the back and slash slash slash Go to the tv missile building and slash them e.t.c Bunny hop dont seem to work for me they kill you after i did several hops. Everytime i heard sharqi USMC TV missile place, the snipers from the top always kill me! I've been sacrificing alot of W/l ratio and death ratio.

i dont care anything to get the knife badge except for Knife and pistol server!

Anytips I can get the knife badge easily?
    p.s my computer is a bit laggy it's easy to get problem connection.

Which map should i play which team? tips
    ARE YOU REALY SO DUM !

GET YOUR SILLY NOOBISH BUTT INTO A KNIFES ONLY SERVER !

i got my gold knifes badge about a month back on a knife only server
    ( 18 kills in 1 round )

Comment

Practice, when i play sniper i find myself with my knife in hand almost as much as the pistol. Trick is to go prone...stab, get back up run at him then prone.....stab makes you hard to hit. Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Psychosomatic
        ARE YOU REALY SO DUM !

( 18 kills in 1 round )
        The only noob here would be you having to resort to exploiting/stat padding to get a losy pixel badge..

To the orginal poster,

I got mine on Sharqi by hiding around the middle uncap spawn early in the match when the MEC had to sapwn there... You just wait for them to come running around the corner of one of the buildings and BAM knife em, just watch out for the T-90....

Comment

I'll get your knife knife badge if you get my Expert Explosives

I've had 24 knife kills IAR, thats how I got my Expert, run around Karkand, jump crouch stab .

Comment

smokes and flashbangs help alot. medic kit offers health packs so they can also be useful.

Comment

Look at my sig, btw search first.

Comment

If you've read all the posts and you still cannot get it, you think creating a thread like the several dozen already in here will help you get it? You have to play the game first and formost. Follow the tips in the other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence
                  If you're only gotten 4600 points you'd be better off focusing on improving your overall game and not worrying about the knife badge. Practice incorporating the knife into your overall game, i.e., in certain situations you automatically pull the knife and kill instinctively versus having to consciously think about it. When you can do this, you're ready to take the next step to getting the badge.
                  lol....dont act like master sensei telling ppl what they're better off doing..........in all honesty, they are better off doing whatever they want/like/ or feel like.........whatever is fun......and in all honesty, the reason they have expert badges is to attain profficiency with the knife, like any expert badge, then it can be used instinctively.....where else would this instinct come from?

ARE YOU REALY SO DUM !

( 18 kills in 1 round )
                  omg.........lol......you admit to being in a ***** *** knife/pistol server to get your badge handed to you as a gimme, rather than gaining, and using some skill that is required to EARN the badge......you are the nubblet here my stat-padding lil friend

Comment

karkand is too fast of a map to get ur kcb but sharqi is nice since theres so many snipers

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                      lol....dont act like master sensei telling ppl what they're better off doing..........in all honesty, they are better off doing whatever they want/like/ or feel like.........whatever is fun......and in all honesty, the reason they have expert badges is to attain profficiency with the knife, like any expert badge, then it can be used instinctively.....where else would this instinct come from?

omg.........lol......you admit to being in a ***** *** knife/pistol server to get your badge handed to you as a gimme, rather than gaining, and using some skill that is required to EARN the badge......you are the nubblet here my stat-padding lil friend
                      nevermind lol i still bet i could own you m8ty ! who cares it only a badge at the end of the day & why would they have them server if people didnt use them lol

Comment

nevermind lol i still bet i could own you m8ty ! who cares it only a badge at the end of the day & why would they have them server if people didnt use them lol
                        well there ya go.....the typical childish ego-competition of a response.....lol

if you think u can own me with a knife....then gimme a time and an IP, and if im free, i be there honestly, im pretty decent and would prolly cut u up unless u use that lame dolphin dive macro...especially if you got your badge there (knp server), prolly means u blow so bad you have no choice but to use these servers....

oh, and actually, its not just a badge at the end of the day, its PROFFICIENCY....skill attained, the badge just certifies it.....unless you cheated and got one handed to you in a knife/pistol stat-padder server

Comment

Karkand FTW to get the badge.

As others have said, flashes and smoke grenades are great. These might help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J1yZ...elated&search= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDFWd...elated&search=

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                            I wasn't "acting" like anything or anyone, nor was I "telling ppl". The OP asked for advice and I offered mine for him/her and anyone else to take or leave. It is the same with all posts in these forums.

Comment

you can join a knife-pistol server. just search for knife or pistol in the server name. all you do is chase people down with knifes and pistols.
                              I picked up my vet pistol badge doing so..and im 2 knife kills away from a vet knife badge.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence
                                If you're only gotten 4600 points you'd be better off focusing on improving your overall game and not worrying about the knife badge. Practice incorporating the knife into your overall game, i.e., in certain situations you automatically pull the knife and kill instinctively versus having to consciously think about it. When you can do this, you're ready to take the next step to getting the badge.
                                I think this is the best advice yet. I would add. Go into a server that hasn't started yet. With a few people in it. Most of the time you will find knife fights going on. This is a great way to learn the range of the knife. Or practice anything you want without consequence.

Comment

Working...
                                X