Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife badge help! i've seen alot of threads still cant get it!

spawn camp the hotel alley with your knife.

Comment

Originally posted by adelkhf
      spawn camp the hotel alley with your knife.
      lol been there done it got the badge lol

Comment

camp spawn point *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by deviousbf2
          I've tried to play on SAK, Sharqi, wake and oman. i still couldnt get it
          The players seemed to be to good to be killed with a knife. My best was 5. I have already have 92 knife kills but i still cant do 7 in a round I just need knife badge!

All the players in the server kept pawning me:cry:
          How can I ever get to first seargent, I have 4600 points. Do you think ill get it b4 i reach 20k points.

I've searched alot of threads such as spawn killing wif knife, go from the right in SAK using MEC. Play as USMC, go on wake go on heli and drop down from the back and slash slash slash Go to the tv missile building and slash them e.t.c Bunny hop dont seem to work for me they kill you after i did several hops. Everytime i heard sharqi USMC TV missile place, the snipers from the top always kill me! I've been sacrificing alot of W/l ratio and death ratio.

i dont care anything to get the knife badge except for Knife and pistol server!

Anytips I can get the knife badge easily?
          p.s my computer is a bit laggy it's easy to get problem connection.

Which map should i play which team? tips
          lol, you are the very reason why most ranked server sucks. You will forever be a stupid noob no matter how many those stupid badges you have.

"I've been sacrificing alot of W/l ratio and death ratio." <- LMAO. Come on! why would you care about the W/L ratio??? You just want you precious little knife badge! Yeah! your...precious.......

Comment

I thought I would never get mine but when I did I did it very easily. Just got to keep trying and not be tempted to switch your gun back on.

Comment

i didnt get 6X knife kills in karkand, ive got it in oman
              Karkand is too intense to use knife, its so populated it lags.

Comment

Originally posted by deviousbf2
                i didnt get 6X knife kills in karkand, ive got it in oman
                Karkand is too intense to use knife, its so populated it lags.
                No karkand is a great place to get knife and pistol badges

Comment

I got the badge early on. A friend had been playing the game for several months and stated that it was the hardest badge to get. So about three or four rounds into my playing I just ran around with the knife and got it. Got killed alot but I got my 7 IAR. I forgot about the knife the and just shot people I snuck up on..However I have found now that it is much more rewarding to sneak up and stick someone.

Comment

PLay knives and pistol only servers.

HH

Comment

which map did you play?

Comment

I got my expert knife without doin lame tactics like spawn killin I got mine on strike at karkand on a relatively small server of about 20 ppl. The trick is, is to come behind a chokepoint and attack them when they r preoccupied with firin on ur allies. I came behind as MEC and followed a whole squad, stabbed bout 3 of them. Basically in the whole level, only try to kill with knife. 300 tickets with 20 players takes a long time and alot of oppurtunities to stab unsuspectin snipers.

Originally posted by hashhockey[BB]
                        PLay knives and pistol only servers.

HH
                        yea if u wanna get ya stats reset by EA....

Comment

its so hard to get knife badge, i ve tried on karkand and sharqi
                          Im scared ill never gonna get it until 20k points. im scared not getting first seargent. Hey can you get your knife badge in special forces anywayz?

Comment

yes of course you can

try iron gator that rocks for cqb

Comment

wat is cqb?

Comment

YEEPEE finally got my knife badge "expert" did it in wake!
                                Thx guys, u have been a great support!

(JK)

Comment

Working...
                                X