Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't this game about teamwork and flags?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isn't this game about teamwork and flags?

This has been addressed before here: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68579

But, I agree with you about teamwork.

Unfortunately, most BF2 players only care about getting points, and do not care about winning the round.

Comment

Originally posted by parish
      A few comments and I will be done with wasting my time on replying to your posts.
      Awesome yeah. Thats how to come out tops on the debate. The old "I'm better than you, here's my witty slapdown and Im not going to talk about it anymore"

I stated very clearly in my OP and I quote myself on this "I am not the greatest player by any means." I am pretty sure that does not mean uber-legend in any language, but good try at an insult there bud.
      Well if you like to make a point of comparing stats with me, then they are obviously of importance to you.

Between being a devoted father of two, a husband and a police officer in my professional life, I am a pretty busy guy which is why I don't play BF2 that much.
      You play for at least 1.5 hours a day. I may have my idea of "that much" pretty messed up, but for someone with the amount of activities in life that you have, that seems like a lot. If you had any more, you'd be a single guy living on your own. Either that or you spend time you could be sleeping to be your best while protecting the public good playing BF2, and that scares me.

I am also a member of a 47 member clan that does a fantastic job of playing as a team. Each member has a job and guess what mine is? Map control. Get the flags.
      Well don't we sound like an absolute hero. Does everyone say "ok guys, stand aside, the main man Parish is going out on attack" and gasp in awe at your flag capping prowess?

I wish you luck and good fortune in the future, but take the time to research a subject before professing yourself to be an expert at anything and negatively commenting on someone else without cause or provocation. You might find you have bit off more than you can chew like you did tonight.
      Yeah, I am ruiing the day I ever took you on in a fight, tool. Never before have I been slapped down so bad by one so mighty. Stop moaning and enjoy the game, dude, not everyone can be as awesome as you.

Comment

Another otherwise innocuous thread crashes and burns

Comment

Working...
        X