MIRV
      Supltura(sp?)
      Seasons Of The Abiss
      Melvins
      Any Drum & Bass
      etc....basically Stoner Rock will do.

Comment

Re: Choice of Tunes while playing

I think there should be an option to play a predefined playlist in all vehicles, like in battlefield vietnam... It was so cool to fire miniguns at VC with Wagner blazing throught the speakers!

Comment

I actually got a folder of tracks that I think capture the "feel" of combat/war, like a movie soundtrack. Kinda gets me pumped!

1. Speed (the Keanu Reeves one) - The Rescue (4:02)
          2. The Rock - Rocket Away (7:43)
          3. Predator - Jungle Trek (1:48)
          4. Hybrid - Zulu (Original Score) (2:27)
          5. Harry Gregson-Williams Man On Fire (had to edit this one with some software, too many slow parts) - Sanchez Family (3:10)
          6. Predator - Predator Theme (5:31)
          8. Lord Of The Rings - Two Towers Trailer Song (4:05)
          9. The Rock - Hummel gets the Rockets (2:11)

word up

Comment

why would you listen to music while playing it takes away the feel of the game.

Comment

I don't listen to anything but combat sounds, but then again I am not usually in a vehicle (tank, plane or otherwise). Music would drown out important sounds like footsteps, or an enemy soldier hollering out "grenade" on the other side of a wall.

The thing I liked most about the music in BFV was that I could always tell when an enemy vehicle was nearby by because the music was blaring and no friendly vehicle dot on my minimap. It was like having a UAV overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
                Brutal death metal is quite suitable
                Death Metal music would probably cause my ears to have a seizure and explode from the inside out. The blood blocking the sound waves from my headphones, thus i will be at peace again.

While your at this whole 'playing death metal music' thing, wrap some barbwire around your arms and sacrifice some pigs.

Comment

What is your problem man? What does listening to music have to do with self-mutilation and animal sacrifice? This thread isn't about the music you hate or bashing people for their taste in music... it's about the music you like to listen to during your time on a virtual battlefield.

Someone went off the deep end today. ^

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
                    What is your problem man? What does listening to music have to do with self-mutilation and animal sacrifice? This thread isn't about the music you hate or bashing people for their taste in music... it's about the music you like to listen to during your time on a virtual battlefield.

Someone went off the deep end today. ^
                    Death Metal culture has alot of animal sacrific and self mutilation. Lots...and lots.

And as for whats wrong with me... im an arrogant arsehole sometimes. Don't act like your Mr. Perfect.

Comment

^^ i recommend you get to know something (death metal) before bashing it through misinformed stereotypes.

Comment

So based on your theory, if I listen to country music I am defined as a depressed, alcoholic, divorced man who lost his truck, dog, kids, farm and gold mine and likes to tell his boss to take this job and shove it because he got the shaft? Nice sterotyping.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
                          So based on your theory, if I listen to country music I am defined as a depressed, alcoholic, divorced man who lsot his truck, dog and likes to tell his boss to take this job and shove it? Nice sterotyping.
                          Ugh. Give me a break for gods sake.

Im not sterotyping eveything in the history of humanity and so on. Im not even sterotyping death metal. Every single death metal group i have seen have had something going on in there music videos/concerts etc. And i have seen quite a lot. Surely you can't blame me for saying such a thing when its accurate.

Comment

We could go on for hours about this, but I will take this to the private messages so everyone else can get back on topic... check your PM in a moment if you care to.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                              I started listening to music when i was playing and our commander constantly kept 'Enemy infantry spotted'!!!! Was doing my head in so instead of turning the sound off i cranked the tunes up
                              Mines mainly metal, Disturbed, Metallica, Drowning Pool.
                              A really good tune to listen to is 'Du Hast' by Rammstein with a tank or PKM:evil:
                              So what's everyone listening too.......?

enough said......

Comment

KILLARMY

thats first class MEC music

KILLARMY- Fair/Love and War
                                best hip hop /militant rap

Comment

Working...
                                X