Choice of Tunes while playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Choice of Tunes while playing

I guess you guys don't hear me then sneaking up on you and stab you in the face.
    Me, I don't listen to any music, just to prevent sneaky bastards (like myself) from stabbing me in the face...

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
      Could stand outside and shout 'Medic!!!' see if he comes running with an iron and a kettle, rub them together and bring me back to life! Thing is he is a Sh*t hot player, well at flying anyway. I'm sh*t at flying, never bothered...that might be my problem
      Aaah, so he's a flyboy is he? That changes everything. I can picture it now. His room contains a fake cockpit he's made out of wood, he's got a mega-expensive joystick and he always wears a chute and a flight helmet. And he insists on calling his co-pilot "Goose" no matter how much they complain.

Originally posted by hightow
      I guess you guys don't hear me then sneaking up on you and stab you in the face.
      Me, I don't listen to any music, just to prevent sneaky bastards (like myself) from stabbing me in the face...
      I reckon I'd notice someone sneaking up on me to stab me in the face, music or no music - it's someone stabbing me in the back I'd be worried about. Anyway, you're worried about getting stabbed in the face by yourself? You'll just have to tell yourself to stop doing it.

Anyway, the sounds in BF2 are pretty rubbish anyway if you have a crappy old soundcard like me. The footsteps sound like someone's eating crisps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt
        Aaah, so he's a flyboy is he? That changes everything. I can picture it now. His room contains a fake cockpit he's made out of wood, he's got a mega-expensive joystick and he always wears a chute and a flight helmet. And he insists on calling his co-pilot "Goose" no matter how much they complain.
        LOL...bang on mate!! 'He's got that loving feeling'
        One of the other guys is a tank whore.......hang on.....plane whore, high points....tank whore, high points.......i've just realised where im going wrong...i need to go jeep whore

Comment

I usually listen to Death - their songs seem to go well with BF2.

Others I listen to are At The Gates, Morbid Angel, Carcass... and stuff like this on the heavier side.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt
            I reckon I'd notice someone sneaking up on me to stab me in the face, music or no music - it's someone stabbing me in the back I'd be worried about. Anyway, you're worried about getting stabbed in the face by yourself? You'll just have to tell yourself to stop doing it.
            Face... a$$... same thing
            Anyhow, replace 'face' with 'back' in my org. post and u know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
              .i need to go jeep whore
              Er yeah, that'll show em :-)

Comment

I don't listen to any music. Engine and battlefield sounds are much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                  Otherwise, my playlist tends to be dominated by KMFDM, TOOL, NIN, etc.
                  Yeah, TooL and |\|I|/| are good. Radiohead kinda works. I usually just hit random for all my music and change the song when it's annoying. For the most part, I don't even pay attention to the music because I'm so wrapped up in the game.

Comment

any of these:

Pantera
                    Iced Earth
                    Exodus
                    Judas Priest
                    Metallica
                    Slayer
                    Testament
                    Sacerd Reich
                    Anthrax
                    Black sabbath
                    Dream Theater
                    Tool
                    Jag Panzer
                    Overkill
                    Megadeth
                    Primal Fear
                    System of a Down
                    Queensryche
                    Iron Maiden

Comment

i like to listen to thunderstruck surfin bird or even ride of the valkiries

Comment

Once late at night i decided to play music , one of the funyest moments ever in BF2. I had downloaded that song from "Kiss - rock and roll&party every day " for my Gf cuz she likes it . So i threw that song into my playlist well playing Bf2. This was back in the bunnyhopping day Btw . So im hopping to the music well i was a medic . Omfg well i hopped no one could hit me it was so damn funny . At one point i hopped by 2 enemy Apc's well they were shooting at me , jumped and revived a guy ,got up and hopped away . Finally and im not kidding both Apc's gave up on shooting me so i hopped away .

I wanna rock&roll "hop" and party "hop" everyday lol

Comment

I never play music when I play FPS games. Just because sound is so important. Footsteps, grappling hooks, zip lines, and the other team's language and radios going off so you can find them.

Comment

cant beat a bit of big beat, Chemical Brothers all the way

Comment

Pink Floyd for planes and helis, and ACDC for infantry and tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                                I got season 2 of BSG OST - even better than the 1st one.

Comment

Working...
                                X