Choice of Tunes while playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choice of Tunes while playing

I started listening to music when i was playing and our commander constantly kept 'Enemy infantry spotted'!!!! Was doing my head in so instead of turning the sound off i cranked the tunes up
    Mines mainly metal, Disturbed, Metallica, Drowning Pool.
    A really good tune to listen to is 'Du Hast' by Rammstein with a tank or PKM:evil:
    So what's everyone listening too.......?

Re: Choice of Tunes while playing

If you check out my stats, I think you will find that the theme tune from Laurel and Hardy would be quite apt. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Brutal death metal is quite suitable

Comment

Dir en grey if any music at all. That or I just let Jay and Silent Bob play in the background (portable dvd player put to constant use).

Comment

I listen to BBC Radio 4 (I'm an old git).

However, one night when I was drunk I decided to play BF2 and put on Radio 1 (gasp) and went into complete banzai mode and felt totally indestructible and actually played rather well. Until I started felling sleepy and it all fell apart :-)

Comment

If you've got some extra bandwidth, this does the trick nicely:

Otherwise, my playlist tends to be dominated by KMFDM, TOOL, NIN, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt
              I listen to BBC Radio 4 (I'm an old git).

However, one night when I was drunk I decided to play BF2 and put on Radio 1 (gasp) and went into complete banzai mode and felt totally indestructible and actually played rather well. Until I started felling sleepy and it all fell apart :-)
              Radio 4!!?? What....do you constructively debate the enemy to death LOL! Nah cool whatever floats your boat. I'm surprised no ones said the Rocky theme tune yet
              Do you think there is anyone out there that dresses up in Army surplus clothing, dons the old headset, closes the curtains and pretends he/she is actually advancing on a real life national threat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                Radio 4!!?? What....do you constructively debate the enemy to death LOL! Nah cool whatever floats your boat.
                Lol yeah that's about it :-)

Do you think there is anyone out there that dresses up in Army surplus clothing, dons the old headset, closes the curtains and pretends he/she is actually advancing on a real life national threat!!!
                Ooh I wonder if you're right - can you imagine that. I BET there are people like that. I bet they have dog tags too with their BF2 name on them. They wouldn't listen to music on the Battlefield, it wouldn't be "authentic".

Anyone like that? Come on, own up - we won't laugh at you (much).

Comment

Ooh I wonder if you're right - can you imagine that. I BET there are people like that. I bet they have dog tags too with their BF2 name on them. They wouldn't listen to music on the Battlefield, it wouldn't be "authentic".

Anyone like that? Come on, own up - we won't laugh at you (much).
                  Personally mate i'd laugh my fooking *** off One of me mates get's right into it, says 'Roger' after speaking on his mic!!!!! The night he did that i turned off the PC and went to the pub, felt the need to restablish my place in the world!!

Would be funny though, Dog tags, full army getup, lights dimmed, barking orders to your squad, you're just taking the TV station in Sharqi and feeling a 100 foot tall and your mum comes in asking if you're wanting some tea!!! hahaha

Comment

In flight, any of this-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...S/8c9ecd80.jpg

Comment

One of me mates get's right into it, says 'Roger' after speaking on his mic!!!!!
                      Ooh, what a tremendous p**s-taking opportunity!

Comment

Ooh, what a tremendous p**s-taking opportunity!
                        I normally would but im not convinced he hasn't got knives stashed around his house in case of invasion!! If i find a copy of 'Guns and Ammo' anywhere in his house im moving and changing my name!!!

Comment

I normally would but im not convinced he hasn't got knives stashed around his house in case of invasion!! If i find a copy of 'Guns and Ammo' anywhere in his house im moving and changing my name!!!
                          Oh yeah, that's a point. I reckon you should hide in the bushes by his house and shout out "The russions are coming" and see what happens! Don't forget your camera :-)

Comment

Lmao i do that aswell (saying rodger) i picked it up from my old clan days with gunsforhire we used to have brilliant squad back then and tanned some seriouse arse in AA.

Anyway ontopic If i am just chilling and sniping i do normally listen to blur, oasis, nirvana, radiohead & stuff like that. If im in a cheeky mood and im up for doing some drivebyes (lol gangsta stylie) ill stick on some snopp dog. And if i get drunk and i feel like going rambo i play one song repeatedly Camouflage by stan ridgeway its old and crap but its got a good story and for some reason when im drunk and cant play well it does turn me into rambo (lol a crap rambo that dies alot but still a rambo).

Comment

Oh yeah, that's a point. I reckon you should hide in the bushes by his house and shout out "The russions are coming" and see what happens! Don't forget your camera :-)
                              Could stand outside and shout 'Medic!!!' see if he comes running with an iron and a kettle, rub them together and bring me back to life! Thing is he is a Sh*t hot player, well at flying anyway. I'm sh*t at flying, never bothered...that might be my problem

Comment

Working...
                              X