BF2142 mod pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2142 mod pack

Damnit people, save the bitching for release day. Jeeze.

Honestly, why start thread after thread about this? We know you want to make your opinion known, but there's a nice sig image to get the job done. If you're going to boycott bf2142, great, but this is the third or fourth damn thread I've seen. I can already see the 3+ pages full of people bitching about the game itself once it comes out...

I'm going to spend $50 on the game (or however much they're charging at B&M locations) and I'm going to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
      I've gone through a lot of games working with Gamespy to see enough low quality games out that that demand $. Games like Halflife 2
      Hahaha. I think everybody will make the correct decision how to interpret your posts after that.

Comment

Your all bitching now, wait till it get's in the store..

'' Mammie, Daddy'' I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTTTTTTTTTTTT THATTTTTTTTT:cry:

Wait & see,

I'll def gonna get this one

Comment

We gotta have a good whiner hunt. If you dont want it dont buy it, but for gods sake shut up about it im getting it.

Comment

You know, I’m actually looking forward to playing this game. I know that it was a scam not having the carriers move in BF2 so that you’d have to get 2142 to enjoy that feature again. I like the global ranking and other things like the dog tag idea. I play to win and as was mentioned when I played cs I played on just one server to keep my stats. I play to win and I like having stats to back up my claim that I’m better than you.

Fine it’s an E-penis but hey I like having a bigger one than yours. I’m going to get 2142 when it comes out and if it’s not that great oh well I’ll just play it when I’m bored of BF2 and maybe someone will mod it and turn it into an even better game.

Comment

mlkmnz speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Comment

Originally posted by panda.attack
                Damnit people, save the bitching for release day. Jeeze.

Honestly, why start thread after thread about this? We know you want to make your opinion known, but there's a nice sig image to get the job done. If you're going to boycott bf2142, great, but this is the third or fourth damn thread I've seen. I can already see the 3+ pages full of people bitching about the game itself once it comes out...

I'm going to spend $50 on the game (or however much they're charging at B&M locations) and I'm going to enjoy it.

This thread did not start by saying anything about a boycott?.?. This thread was about a BF2 mod that would be BF2142, and vice versa. I'm just saying it doesn't look like much changed in the series expect the atmosphere of the game. Just like BF2 is a mod of BF1942, hence the desert combat mod.

Comment

Firststrike was going to be on the BF2 engine but now it's only going to be released for BF2142, they moved on so should you.

Comment

Working...
                  X