Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P90 or SCAR-L?

The Spec Ops already have good guns, they dont need unlocks,
    but the Anti-Tank kits really need unlocks and the P90 will make you want to play AT and never stop

Comment

it is true i do play at a ot ore now that i have a weapon to kill with i veen got veteran anti tank with it bt i stil like the scar l better.

Comment

Originally posted by xParagonx
        How can the G36-E possibly be better than the SCAR-L? Someone want to explain that to me?
        More Damage

Higher RPM

Less Reload time

But I just like it more cause I kill more with it...

Comment

Cool thanks for all your replys i think i might go for the P90 as your right when saying the spec ops kit already has good weapons

Comment

Yeah go the P90. Was sceptical at first but I find it even better than the DAO in close quarters. It does suck though that the best ranged weapon the AT class has is the pistol

Comment

Which class do you play more? <- This is what you should think off.
              It's easier to take a decision when you know which class is better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Seal
                More Damage

Higher RPM

Less Reload time

But I just like it more cause I kill more with it...
                But it's horribly inaccurate, possibly because of the ironsight that it uses.

And a .2s reload time difference doesn't mean much.

If that gun had a red-dot scope, it would be one of the best. But without it, it's just too hard to hit effectively with it. Unless you're very close to the person.

Comment

that's just a training issue...i thought so as well but once you get used to the ironsight you will recognise that the G36 is VERY accurate....just takes some time to get used to it.

Comment

p90 period

however, i say it because i got used to play AT and love their sh.. smgs..

p90 owns all other smgs because of its clip size. on maps, where you play AT a lot you normaly want bigger clip than better accuracy, because for that accurate shots you have eryx/pistol combo

dao.. dao is fun on karkand or sharqi, but not on road rage, operation harvest or even zetar. i went once 21-0 on zetar with eryx, p90 and pistol, picking up kits of dead AT'ers.. and found that i realy wanted to get rid of dao, and pick someone with p90.. dao sux on open maps

scarl on the other hand has nothing better than stock carbines, and g36c is still better. spec ops doesnt need another gun, he has very good ones already

btw. what other unlocks youve got left? maybe consider them if you dont play AT/specop?

btw2 - there is a mod that allows you to test unlocks in singleplayer - go google for it

Comment

Both P90 and SCAR-L are crap. So you'd better get something else I suggest, cos the next unlocks will come when you hit 50,000, which is a long way to go. But if you must pick one out of the two, I'll say P90 is slightly better choice. The AT troops on USMC and PLA side have sh!tty guns, so if you just want a better SMG, P90 is a significant upgrade for you. I love the DAO-12 much more though.

Comment

The P90 is definitely the best SMG of the lot. The DAO is probably the best shotgun of the lot. And teh G36C is the best carbine. The only thing with the G36C is that a lot of people have trouble aiming with the ironsights over the SCAR and M4's aimpoint. End result is the same though, once you start hitting with the G36C, no other SpecOps kit can compare. It is the most accurate of them all.
                        Basically you have to decide which kit you prefer. If it's SpecOps, get theG36C first, then you choose either a shotgun, or a carbine. Whichever you like more. If you're an AT player, if you like shotguns better than SMGs, than take the DAO and then choose between the G36C and the P90. If you're an AT who likes his SMGs, the the DAO followed by the P90 is the way to go. I've gotten the G36C, and I'm grabbing the P90 long before I take the SCAR.

Comment

I probably play anti tank more as i have 20 hours usingn that kit so ill def go for the P90

Comment

And a .2s reload time difference doesn't mean much.

If that gun had a red-dot scope, it would be one of the best. But without it, it's just too hard to hit effectively with it. Unless you're very close to the person.
                            TBH I cant aim with red dot scope but I can aim with iron sights, I've taken dozens of snipers out with g36e.

Comment

why not both? just get the first unlock of each one, the dao is awesome, who needs the p90, and personaly ill take the g36 over the scar anyday.

Comment

Go for the SCAR-L. The P90 is not accurate enough IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X