P90 or SCAR-L?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 or SCAR-L?

Now ill be arriving at my 20'000 pointer mark in about a couple of month and i just want to decide early what i should go for, i only have four weapons to unlock but im gonna get both for one class, i can either unlock the DAO and the P90 or the G36 and the SCAR-L. So which are best out of the P90 or SCAR-L?

Re: P90 or SCAR-L?

id say get the DAO and P90. the special forces are all the same with the exception of the G36c. i also find it hard to work with default AT smgs.

Comment

SCAR-L. Trust me, I was in the same situation. I checked out the SCAR-L and it's amazing. It's accurate, with very very good stopping power. Plus, it has that loved red-dot scope (though the P-90 does also).

The P-90 is mostly negatives. Its weak, very weak. And it's accuracy isn't great either, much worse than that of the SCAR-L. It has a high rate of fire, and a 50-clip magazine, but that's about all that it has going for it. I hated using it, lol.

Comment

SCAR-L !!! I use it like a sniper rifle on single fire mode. Love the laser dot sight. On single fire 3 or 4 hits and they are down. Also the pack is SpecOps so you got C4 and grenades.

Comment

I'd go for the SCAR-L, though neither of those two are very great guns.

If you want to use a SMG as an Anti-Tank, you may as well use the default ones, otherwise the DAO is your friend.

I'm not terribly fond of the SCAR-L, either, seeing as the G36E is pretty much the staple weapon of any Spec Ops player.

Essentially, neither of those two unlocks are anything to write home about - if you play Spec Ops more than AT, pick the SCAR-L, and vice versa.

Comment

Go for the Scar-L Its the best weapons ive used. unless of course the sniper weapons

Comment

The DAO-12 is the best for Anti tank. The SCARL is awesome. It's accurate and pretty powerful for CQ. The SCAR-L is more accurate then the P90 even though they both have the same scope.

Comment

Since I think both P-90 and Scar-L sux I recomend you to take Dao and g36c , but since you decided to take 2 from the same class I'd say Dao and P-90 since you already have a gun thats like g36c (the g36e).

Comment

scar-l i love that thing mst peoepl hate it but once u know how to use it its a killing machine.

Comment

How can the G36-E possibly be better than the SCAR-L? Someone want to explain that to me?

Comment

the bullet spread is marginally better with the G36-E, the SCAR-L has the laser dot sight...both are very good weapons. Initially I loved the SCAR-L but now it seems I tend to use the G36-E more....(because of the higher accuracy)...but we only talk about marginal differences here.
                      Simply forget the P90. DOA is much better when you play AT.

Comment

P90 for sure, it mows faces in CQB, and has enough ammo for 1-3 guys before reloading.

The SCAR-L sucks, I find it inaccurate and wimpy.

Comment

The specops unlock is the g36c not g36e, the g36e is the medic unlock.

Comment

I'd take the L85 over the G36E, even though everyone rapes with the G36E, I think the L85 is way better and more accurate at range.

Thing is, the G36E users spam the 3rd burst and its overaccurate shots kill you.

Comment

The scar is badass. It's basically a hybrid of the m16+m4. I'd take a Scar into combat over the piss-ant P90 anyday.

Comment

Working...
                              X