Comment

Re: P90 or SCAR-L?

Originally posted by XxSpudxX
        Get the DAO, and get the g36c

The p90 is ****, and so is the Scar-L

this is very tru......get the first unlock for AT and Spec ops

Comment

ive used the scar-l for around 450 hours and found it a nice gun but it could do with a bigger mag as 30 shots in a tight fire fight is a pain. but as a medium range single shot snipe gun its great....

p90 well..........used it for 50 hours and at times i have found it very good as it has a nice single shot mode and i have taken people down at 80+ metres with it. up close it hits hard on auto but not accurate, nothing like the below gun.

dao-12 well its very nice up close....well its like a broom............

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Kris
            P90 for sure, it mows faces in CQB, and has enough ammo for 1-3 guys before reloading.

The SCAR-L sucks, I find it inaccurate and wimpy.
            what are you smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by jjgrant
              ive used the scar-l for around 450 hours and found it a nice gun but it could do with a bigger mag as 30 shots in a tight fire fight is a pain. but as a medium range single shot snipe gun its great....

p90 well..........used it for 50 hours and at times i have found it very good as it has a nice single shot mode and i have taken people down at 80+ metres with it. up close it hits hard on auto but not accurate, nothing like the below gun.

dao-12 well its very nice up close....well its like a broom............
              I agree with everything except I don't really see how you can complain about the 30 round clip most of the guns in the game have 30 round or smaller clips except the support guns, P90, and PP-19. lol the DAO-12 is a broom in RL I think it has a nickname of the street sweeper.

Comment

p90 is great
                spray is good in cqc and singel shot long distance FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
                  Now ill be arriving at my 20'000 pointer mark in about a couple of month and i just want to decide early what i should go for, i only have four weapons to unlock but im gonna get both for one class, i can either unlock the DAO and the P90 or the G36 and the SCAR-L. So which are best out of the P90 or SCAR-L?

P90- I love running up to someone and unloading a clip in them. Only if they had a blood patch :evil: It's pretty acurate if you shoot in burst as is when it's in single shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BG1
                    The specops unlock is the g36c not g36e, the g36e is the medic unlock.
                    i wanted to say that

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
                      I agree with everything except I don't really see how you can complain about the 30 round clip most of the guns in the game have 30 round or smaller clips except the support guns, P90, and PP-19. lol the DAO-12 is a broom in RL I think it has a nickname of the street sweeper.

30 rounds lol i cant shoot for ***t i need about 1000 rounds in a scar-l mag to hit anthing in a close combat situation.........

30 rounds at long to medium range is nice though, i love watching the hit X on the crosshairs as you single shot you way thru a squad 70 meters away.

Comment

first g36c is a beast gun, its very nice for all auto and its pretty accurate one mid/long ranges...the only good thing about p90 is its 900rpm, but the scar-l just tops that withpower

Comment

I dropped 5 guys with one clip from a Scar-L, freakin awesome gun if your in CQ for sure.

Comment

p90 all the way man. I have mowed so many people with it i cant even remember, like 4-6 guys at a time in CQC. It's all about the map you're playing. In Karkand it's either the p90 or the M11-87. You will be unstoppable.

Comment

Save the unlocks you dont need them in the first place and when you can own an unlocks player with the basic weapons then youre a good player.

Comment

TAKE THE P-90

For the simple reason that it gives you a whole new aspect to AT, whereas the SCAR is only an dubious enhancement of the defaut SpecOps weapon. Consider that the P90 is alot better than your average SMG, with the exception of the PP-19.

Comment

Working...
                                X