• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things you want unnerfed in next patch

J-10s

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
      That makes no sense because if it's stronger against vehicles it would be even stronger against infantry. AT is very lethal to vehicles already.

@X-ander I'm not saying that you suck at BF2. I'm saying that you suck at using the GL that's why you want it to have splash damage and blow up everything that you point it in the general direction of. GL takes practice which is a time investment most people don't spend on the assault kit, so they complain and say let me have splash damage.

Ah sorry... well, yestrerday i probably sucked. But today i´ve gotten much btter.

the thing is that the splsh damage that has actually is not realistic.

i threw two grenades at a guy half a meter away and he didnt die, ok, i had to shoot him only once after that, but that isnt realistic.

I dont say they should increse it too much, i´m saying it should get back as it was or at least near to that level.

Comment

I like the GL the way it is - almost all of my assault time has been since the 1.3 patch that nerfed it. Once you get the hang of it, it is not all that hard to hit even moving targets at a distance.

I was playing on Warlord the other day and two spec ops jumped the wall and went for the assets. From the northwest roof of the palace I hit the first spec ops by the northwest arty and the second one by the satellite trailer - both direct hits while the targets were moving (albeit toward me).

If you are above your target the GL rules.

Comment

I want only to play a hour .. without problems ..
          No kick, no server crashes, no bug ..

I want this game working .. maybe fine :P

Comment

Originally posted by 193d DCAT
            I like the GL the way it is -
            If you are above your target the GL rules.
            I agree, I think it is fine, sure we would all like more spash damage, but I think it is dangerous enough as it is. It is still truely the one-shot-kill device in BF, better then trying to get a headshot.

I feel though, the need to work on the bounce off a vehicle problem. Much like the AT shooting through the target.

Comment

squadhopping would be nice. The current method is utter garbage.

Comment

Squadhopping. And I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit tired of being killed by F2000s from further than I can see.

Comment

I really miss C-4 chucking.....I always loved how pissed off people got when you rained explosive fire down on their heads.....it still makes me giggle. And now that I have all the requirements I could get the stupid explosive ordinance metal…..I’m not going to get it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                  X