X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you want unnerfed in next patch

I say:

-Blackhawk in miniguns and armor.

-nooooooooooooooooooooob tuuuubeeeeee, no bouncing and more splash damage please, now is just disgusting.

Re: Things you want unnerfed in next patch

haha you want the GL splash damage because you suck too much to aim with it. It's fine with me and other people who practice with it and know how to aim. I want them to nerf the G36E or make the M16 more powerful.

Comment

learn to live with the GL. however i agree with u on the armor.

Comment

Un-nerf these:
        Gun accuracy: It's ridiculous, sometimes (especially with support) you can't hit even if they're close and you're prone and sighted.
        Grenade launcher damage to vehicles: Take it back to pre-1.3
        Blackhawk guns: Same as above.

Comment

Would be nice if they increased the rate of fire on the GL.
          Enable Squad Hopping again.
          Allow jumping and shooting again.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
            Would be nice if they increased the rate of fire on the GL.
            Enable Squad Hopping again.
            Allow jumping and shooting again.
            I'd have to disagree with you on all but the squad hopping. Squad hopping = teamwork. Bunny hopping = frustration and flames. Also, the GL rate of fire is fine as it is, imho.

Comment

Well, I hear EA did increase the rate of fire and accuracy for the GL in the next patch. Could be wrong though never tried it myself.

As an infantry only player Iā€™m getting pretty sick of playing medic and it would be nice if they Fixed the GL

Probably right about the jumping and shooting, I guess I am used to not being able to do it now anyway.

I'm not really sure at all why squad hopping when dead was disabled, it is a very important feature to have for helping out your team both on pubs and in clan matches.

Not the only one pissed about it either. Take a look at this: http://www.bf2.se/petition/

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
                haha you want the GL splash damage because you suck too much to aim with it. It's fine with me and other people who practice with it and know how to aim. I want them to nerf the G36E or make the M16 more powerful.

Suck? I bet i can kick your *** with any class except the ****ty AT.

I dont have to go all the maps playing Spec ops or using the G3, i want some noob action here and there, so quit the subnormality. I comprehend it may be hard in your case but just try ok?

Comment

The only thing I wish was fixed was the black hawk, If you google the blackhawk with mini's on it, Man the thing is mean, it destroys everything. Yes its warbird so leave it that way, Now its liek shooting bbs at the players it sucks lol

We have m16's? Are you talking about the m4 or the m16-203?

Comment

better dont touch a thing

GL nerf was needed
                    c4 freesbe nerf was needed
                    bh miniguns nerf was needed, it was so f.. overpowered, and bg guns are STILL much better than mec/pla choppers

medic/g36e nerf IS needed, but it is not going to happen, because DICE needs weeks of testing to do it

Comment

Originally posted by BioDiaperX
                      I'd have to disagree with you on all but the squad hopping. Squad hopping = teamwork. Bunny hopping = frustration and flames. Also, the GL rate of fire is fine as it is, imho.
                      Yep, regarding all that the not being able to jump and shoot is the only good thing.

but cĀ“mon... a G203 launcher dos mucho more damage than that.

Also, did they nerfed the tank cannon??

Originally posted by sidtherat
                      better dont touch a thing

GL nerf was needed
                      c4 freesbe nerf was needed
                      bh miniguns nerf was needed, it was so f.. overpowered, and bg guns are STILL much better than mec/pla choppers

medic/g36e nerf IS needed, but it is not going to happen, because DICE needs weeks of testing to do it
                      Id rather prefer mec and chinese choppers with decent gun thaan **** all the choppers in the game.

Comment

Un-nerf:

Grenade launcher splash (would also help get rid of point-blank noobs).

Make C4 throwable again.

Increase AT lethality against vehicles, reduce against infantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungles

Increase AT lethality against vehicles, reduce against infantry.
                          That makes no sense because if it's stronger against vehicles it would be even stronger against infantry. AT is very lethal to vehicles already.

@X-ander I'm not saying that you suck at BF2. I'm saying that you suck at using the GL that's why you want it to have splash damage and blow up everything that you point it in the general direction of. GL takes practice which is a time investment most people don't spend on the assault kit, so they complain and say let me have splash damage.

Comment

Originally posted by X-ander
                            I say:

-Blackhawk in miniguns and armor.

-nooooooooooooooooooooob tuuuubeeeeee, no bouncing and more splash damage please, now is just disgusting.

Everything.

I really would like to see the BH back to normal. They can make the other transpor heli more powerful if needed. The BH is worthless except to n00b that ram them into everything for a suicide kill. Also I want to beable to toss C4. Maybe not as far as before but is't kinda sad we have to hump a tank in order to place C4 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjerryk
                              Everything.

I really would like to see the BH back to normal. They can make the other transpor heli more powerful if needed. The BH is worthless except to n00b that ram them into everything for a suicide kill. Also I want to beable to toss C4. Maybe not as far as before but is't kinda sad we have to hump a tank in order to place C4 on it.
                              The BH needs to be more powerful but not really as powerful as you say. It's called a transport chopper for a reason because it's supposed to transport you from point A to point B, or in the BF case Flag A to Flag B. I think what the blackhawk needs is miniguns that are more powerful then all of the LMGs and mounted ones. Because right now it's like a mounted .50 that turns in circles to look cool. They should increase the rate of fire so it actually feels like a minigun. They need more armor just so they cannot be taken out by a hummer .50 cal in 3 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X