No announcement yet.

Omg!! 1.4 Beta 2 Patch Has Gone Wild!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!! 1.4 Beta 2 Patch Has Gone Wild!!

A big bug which is affecting...everything in the beta patch is creating all sorts of problems, the list is so big where do i start? i'll tell you the main most ovious problems

you can't prone!
    the weapons dont work ( well there goes the idea of a battlefield)

due to this most servers have been removed (i guese)

go check it out its insane

Re: Omg!! 1.4 Beta 2 Patch Has Gone Wild!!

Guess I'll have to look into this..

Comment

I have had these problems in servers before but i am sure its fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by large banana
        A big bug which is affecting...everything in the beta patch is creating all sorts of problems, the list is so big where do i start? i'll tell you the main most ovious problems

you can't prone!
        the weapons dont work ( well there goes the idea of a battlefield)

due to this most servers have been removed (i guese)

go check it out its insane
        Actually you are right about the prone thing. You go prone and then immediately go up again. But the weapons are working.

Comment

Wow, guess bf2's done.

Comment

There it goes, no more dolphin divers! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
              There it goes, no more dolphin divers! :laugh:
              Haha, and no more precise shots, no more hiding, no more headshots, no more playing at all

Comment

hey reminded me of another spec ops aiming, its shakey

Comment

just don't DL the beta patch... I knew it was bad news from the moment I saw 1.4 beta

Comment

Ok some are cheating and there is balance issues with the planes etc but i dont like the sounds of this. Right now BF2 is playable.

Comment

Yep, You have to run the enemy down with vehicles now. No wait a minute, they've taken them away as well. Hmmmmm, Can we have a kick and punch server instead? No that will be stats padding for sure.

Comment

I will vouch for this.

I was there! Handheld weapons (including knives) don't do damage. You could knife someone over and over and over again... Unlimited nades that dissapear from the ground and go right back into your inventory. Same with C4 and all other explosives, and medpacks too. Eryx doesn't require reloading, so you can rapid fire (still no damage though). All sorts of strange things.

All Europe servers were down at the time...

I know at least one guy caught a FRAPS video of all this so it should come out soon.

Comment

Dunno ... I have played Beta 2 for some time now and I don't see any major issues :S Where on earth do you see them?
                          There were only two things, the first time i played, then when you crawled forward in prone and then tried to stand up, it went back to prone.
                          Also there was one game where all the enemy had been killd and flags capped but their points didn't go to zero but slowly bled away.
                          The guns are firin all very nicely!

Comment

create a local an its all ok...but, go on the only 2 servers which work an you will get the bug hell.

all the euro servers crashed apparantly, so all we have left to play is these two buggy servers so its hard to judge wether its these servers or a patch issue...

Comment

Yes what the heck is going on? Are all the Beta servers hacked? Only artillery, mounted guns and tanks can kill. You get auto resupply when using C-4 but can never switch to the detonator. Shoot someone with any gun until empty and nothing happens and your gun auto reloads. You cannot prone, you go directly back to standing, but you can kneal. Missiles go through tanks or vehicles every time. If you run till out of energy, you dont regenerate run energy. Landmines C-4 disappear as soon as dropped. Medics can't revive anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X