X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: J-10 will NOT be changed in 1.4

Originally posted by daliup
    You know, I'd accept this challenge, but only if we were in the same server and you were not expecting to have a challenge (if that makes sence), because, lets say if we went 1 on 1 with you KNOWING that someone is trying to shoot you down you have a huge advantage, erm... if that makes sence, hope you understand what mean because I'm having difficulty explaining what I mean, English is my second language :P
    That is why I hate "1v1" or "2v2" bs...

Both people are expecting it.. and it would just be an un-natural environment, and it would be whoever see's who first, and whoever doesn't see the other guy, would lose. That simple.

I think the best way, is to do it in an actual server you know what I mean.. like you say.

Comment

So the thing to do is on US, grab the F35 and fly (on Wake) to either the Beach or the Airfield, bailout and take the spawn

Anything else is just foolishness

Comment

Exactly, because the J10 pilot knows that there's an F35B trying to shoot him/her down and he/she will just avoid you at all cost and because it's a J10vF35B there's hardly any chance for F35B.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
          Exactly, because the J10 pilot knows that there's an F35B trying to shoot him/her down and he/she will just avoid you at all cost and because it's a J10vF35B there's hardly any chance for F35B.
          Exactly.

I don't care who you are... how good you are. I mean, there will ALWAYS... be a time when you are too busy to look behind you (shooting down a chopper, re-arming[not so much], or just shooting anything with cannons really.. cause you have to look in front of you.)

The trick is to find that time where they are too busy to look behind them... and just shoot them down, or damage them as much as possible.

But like you say...

If they are expecting it... they will just fly around looking behind them more than they look in front of them. That's why I just like playing against people I don't know.. they don't know my tactics, they don't know me, it isn't set up, and they aren't ready for it... you know what I mean?

Comment

ah well thats utter crap.....

The things i was most looking forward to in this patch was:

1. Connection problems sorted
            2. Ctd's sorted
            3. Aircraft balanced.

I know now that number 3 won't happen so.... THANKS DICE!!!!!:cry:

I was going to start flying more if the patch balanced out the planes... but no.... ill just be a j-10 whore then

Its not like this is a new issue here, the community has been crying out for aircraft to be sorted , if they can spend hours and hours creating road to jalalabad then surely they could have taken the time to sort the aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by -=KOF=-Viru$
              ah well thats utter crap.....

The things i was most looking forward to in this patch was:

1. Connection problems sorted
              2. Ctd's sorted
              3. Aircraft balanced.

I know now that number 3 won't happen so.... THANKS DICE!!!!!

I was going to start flying more if the patch balanced out the planes... but no.... ill just be a j-10 whore then

Its not like this is a new issue here, the community has been crying out for aircraft to be sorted , if they can spend hours and hours creating road to jalalabad then surely they could have taken the time to sort the aircraft.
              dice will probably try to solve 2 and 3 because 2142 will run on the same thing and they want 2142 to be "perfect" so for now bf2 is like DICE's "Testing Grounds" for BF2142.

i think Their strategy is to **** up bf2 so people will buy 2142 and then once you already spent your money they will mess up 2142 to try and get people to buy there new game Battlefield 2342.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                ..trying to eliminate the CTD bug and red/blue bug and also trying to improve stability and performance.
                So all that time after 1.3 was spent on trying to fix bugs interoduced (mainly)in 1.3, right?. Couldn't have they just rolled back 1.3 few days after release? Then they would actually be able to spend all that time on doing something else than fixing their own mistakes. Like spending it on addressing J-10/F35 issue. 2 months passed and we're back at square 1. Hurray for common ****ing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
                  2 months passed and we're back at square 1. Hurray for common ****ing sense.
                  Hear hear to that, sir...*sigh*... BF2 will never be the game it was...

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                    Omfg Wtf Are They Smoking The J-10 Is Way Overpowered In Real Life They Suck Worse Then Vaccum Cleaners.is it that hard to weaken there a2a missles or strengthen the a2a missles of the mig and the U.S jets.
                    I take it you're a J-10 expert and pilot

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
                      I take it you're a J-10 expert and pilot
                      No, he just sells vaccuum cleaners.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                        There seems to be a misunderstanding at one point. Though it has been said by a few members in this thread I will re-itterate: This patch is focused on fixing stability and CTD's. Re-tuning of core gameplay assets was never on the list but given the feelings in the forums we took some time to review the J-10 and transport helicopters. The J-10 adjustment did not have the desired impact and any further changes would be risky at best given the unique characteristics of the J-10. So changes to the J-10 were abandoned.

Tuning to original assets was never on the original fix list. We tried but found it to be something that would not be a simple adjustment and decided it would be safest to leave as is.

Comment

'nuff said.

Discussion can carry on in the other J10 threads..but I believe this issue has been laid to rest.

Comment

Working...
                          X