STATS RESET is it right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATS RESET is it right?

I tell you people what, I Understand this whole BF2ROE stuff and aggree with it as far as it's a guideline to try and add some more rules to the multiplayer communmity however.

I think that anyone who gets their stats reset because of playing on a server that is not in the eyes of some of you ok, is STUPID. I mean come on people did BF2 say anything about this so called BF2ROE on the package or in the .dat files or in the so called user manuel?

NO so why should someones stats get reset when people are not notified in advance.

Tell you what I havn't gotten my stats reset however many of us have unknowingly entered a server only to find out it was a knife or pistol server and because we waited so long to load we stayed and played a bit. Tell you what if I ever do get my stats reset because of my unwanted knife or pistol episode ........this one would make it to court because thats just plain stupid. If ea wants to stop the crazyness then get rid of the servers all together. Ban the servers, fine the server owners but do not mess with you hard working everyday player who invested good money and normally had no idea of what they were getting themselves into when joining one of those servers.

Re: STATS RESET is it right?

EA doesnt roll DICEs (haha) to determine who gets wiped

Comment

do they give you a warning when you break the law or do they arrest you? your breaking the law of the bf2 world and something you all need to understand, you dont own your account, ea does, what they say goes.

they are never going to shut down a k&p server, they pay their bills and the server providers protect their customers. since when does it take so long to load that if you realize your in a k&p server you stayed and played because it was such a tedious chore to load a new room? the server rules would say k&p while your loading, plain to see if you read the server rules then you simply hit esc and find a new one, simple as that. sounds like your making some pretty lame exscuses on why it should be ok to statpad or why you should get an ok too. may i suggest not loading into rooms that say k&p right in the server title and take a second to read the server rules while loading, youll learn alot if you just read. that whole "it takes so long to load the room so i just stayed and played" is total bullshiit.

Comment

The players should read the EULA before checking the I agree button. It's EA's game and it's their ROE, all players and server owners are bound by it whether they choose to read it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Timewarp
          I tell you people what, I Understand this whole BF2ROE stuff and aggree with it as far as it's a guideline to try and add some more rules to the multiplayer communmity however.

I think that anyone who gets their stats reset because of playing on a server that is not in the eyes of some of you ok, is STUPID. I mean come on people did BF2 say anything about this so called BF2ROE on the package or in the .dat files or in the so called user manuel?

NO so why should someones stats get reset when people are not notified in advance.

Tell you what I havn't gotten my stats reset however many of us have unknowingly entered a server only to find out it was a knife or pistol server and because we waited so long to load we stayed and played a bit. Tell you what if I ever do get my stats reset because of my unwanted knife or pistol episode ........this one would make it to court because thats just plain stupid. If ea wants to stop the crazyness then get rid of the servers all together. Ban the servers, fine the server owners but do not mess with you hard working everyday player who invested good money and normally had no idea of what they were getting themselves into when joining one of those servers.

Simple answer - if you want to play on these servers, don't worry about stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent_Bob_
            EA doesnt roll DICEs (haha)
            Nice one

Comment

I think some one is upset because they got caught is my opinion

Comment

By agreeing to the EULA, EA owns your soul.

Get used to it.

Comment

. Do what the **** you like, its a game.

Comment

e-police ruin the fun for pubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
                      e-police ruin the fun for pubbing.

if statpadding is fun for you, then yes they sure do ruin the game for statpadders and should get off their asses and do it more.

Comment

i think the point the op is stating is,players that are new to the game of bf2(regardless if ea owns the game/rules ect)

the normal player that does not read/visits forums and nows about the roe will most likly play in k&p server with out proir knowledge thats its illigal.

imo it should be written in the latest patches as a readme or something so all online players now this.

reading a similar thread i hear that something is being done to ranked serverver providers that host K&p /high point servers.

but i have no idea what this is.

a buddy of mine who plays alot of differnt online games recently got bf2 (i made him get it ) i checked his stats one day and noticed he had alot of pistol kills and knife when i asked him if he had been playing on K&P servers he said yeh "why?" i then explained to him it was illigal and to stay off them.

this is a prime example of alot of new players would not no what roe was let alone k&p is not allowed.

Comment

Yes, I feel that EA really SHOULD be doing more to get rid of problem servers....but I'm fine with stats resettings as a way to discourage people from stats padding.

Sure, a few people will get very upset, but it is worth it to set the example.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                            By agreeing to the EULA, EA owns your soul.

Get used to it.
                            so we're going to hell when we die because we sold our soul to EA by playing this stupid game?!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
                              so we're going to hell when we die because we sold our soul to EA by playing this stupid game?!!!!!!!!!!
                              And by hell you mean the basement of EA?

Comment

Working...
                              X