Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

Originally posted by lynxlyran
    EA is never going to reset anyone for being on a KP server.
    R u completly sure about that?? Let me tell u I know someone that was reseted for playing in KP servers.

Comment

Originally posted by lynxlyran
      Now the badges are easy(nerfed). KP servers are more for fun than padding to get a badge.

You are an *** for ruining everyones fun. Yes, some people play the GAME for FUN!

EA is never going to reset anyone for being on a KP server.

If anyone should be reset it is you for padding with a gun on a KP server.
      Tell that to the many players that have been reset for playing on a K/P. Also get your facts straight before you tell ppl that EA wont reset their stats.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
        those servers are illegal..
        and punishable by indianscout and the bf2 police :rofl:

Comment

I read somewhere recently about people getting their stats reset and why. A few KP server admins was mentioned as never having their stats reset, I guess it indicates EA won't touch people who pay for ranked servers?

I don't know if playing on a KP server should constitute a stat-wipe without any warning first, but I have to admit it's a little annoying to know that it's so easy to get K&P kills as I have worked so hard the "legal way" to get mine. Just love killing noobs with my knife in head-to-head combat:evil:.

Comment

Originally posted by Galiega
            No i didn't ruin their fun I just annoyed some them, as half them are to busy worrying about their kills and rank to even type a complaint....
            In your first post you said you ruined the game. And now you didn't.

Comment

why are these still sought after?

ea has already made it easy to get expert badge, you can practically get all 3 badges now just by putting your time in

Comment

I dont find anything wrong with knife pistol its not like the peopel who play it are hurting anyone. they are just having fun why do you have to ruin it for them.

Comment

BFROE doesnt do there job thats why there still up

Comment

im going to make a new account dedicated to ruining K&P servers just for the hell of it.

Comment

I I did that once. I was searching through servers and I simply get on some clan server not labled as a knife server, but after a few minutes it was obvious. So I just use the round as target pratice. With about 1 ticket left someone intiated a kick vote, the round ended though.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                        please dont play in KP servers, even playing normally you risk being reset..

those servers are illegal..
                        Thats BS since if you click on the "play BF2 now button" and end up on a Knife pistol server u get your stats erased??????!!!!?? That would suck big time. :hmm:

Comment

Its fun to play soccer with kinfers (on any server.). They're the ball, and the humvee is your leg.

Comment

Working...
                          X