Annoying Knife Server Users

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghilleman
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Its fun to play soccer with kinfers (on any server.). They're the ball, and the humvee is your leg.

    Leave a comment:


  • ActiveMatx
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by IndianScout
    please dont play in KP servers, even playing normally you risk being reset..

    those servers are illegal..
    Thats BS since if you click on the "play BF2 now button" and end up on a Knife pistol server u get your stats erased??????!!!!?? That would suck big time. :hmm:

    Leave a comment:


  • offgreen
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    I I did that once. I was searching through servers and I simply get on some clan server not labled as a knife server, but after a few minutes it was obvious. So I just use the round as target pratice. With about 1 ticket left someone intiated a kick vote, the round ended though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Revere
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    im going to make a new account dedicated to ruining K&P servers just for the hell of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Venomous
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    BFROE doesnt do there job thats why there still up

    Leave a comment:


  • DesertFalcon
    replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    I dont find anything wrong with knife pistol its not like the peopel who play it are hurting anyone. they are just having fun why do you have to ruin it for them.

    Leave a comment:


  • lamah
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    why are these still sought after?

    ea has already made it easy to get expert badge, you can practically get all 3 badges now just by putting your time in

    Leave a comment:


  • Tangent
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by Galiega
    No i didn't ruin their fun I just annoyed some them, as half them are to busy worrying about their kills and rank to even type a complaint....
    In your first post you said you ruined the game. And now you didn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbear_Nor1389
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    I read somewhere recently about people getting their stats reset and why. A few KP server admins was mentioned as never having their stats reset, I guess it indicates EA won't touch people who pay for ranked servers?

    I don't know if playing on a KP server should constitute a stat-wipe without any warning first, but I have to admit it's a little annoying to know that it's so easy to get K&P kills as I have worked so hard the "legal way" to get mine. Just love killing noobs with my knife in head-to-head combat:evil:.

    Leave a comment:


  • zipp0r
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by IndianScout
    those servers are illegal..
    and punishable by indianscout and the bf2 police :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Dacster
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by lynxlyran
    Now the badges are easy(nerfed). KP servers are more for fun than padding to get a badge.

    You are an *** for ruining everyones fun. Yes, some people play the GAME for FUN!

    EA is never going to reset anyone for being on a KP server.

    If anyone should be reset it is you for padding with a gun on a KP server.
    Tell that to the many players that have been reset for playing on a K/P. Also get your facts straight before you tell ppl that EA wont reset their stats.

    Leave a comment:


  • [=FAV=]kakaroto_
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by lynxlyran
    EA is never going to reset anyone for being on a KP server.
    R u completly sure about that?? Let me tell u I know someone that was reseted for playing in KP servers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Galiega
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by <EsP>Fury
    That of course begs they question
    WHY DO THEY EXIST?
    WHY HAS EA/DICE SIMPLELY FORCED THE GSP'S TO UNRANK THEM?




    Looks like Gallega wins the prize there's the answer.



    Dont' ya just love corporate hypocracy IndianScout???
    A Cookie maybe as Prize

    I personally beleive tough its true about EA and their money, most games don't even require you to pay just to host a Server, for christ sake it is plain stupid, plus they rush alot of theirs games and never actully fix their patches.

    Look at BFME 2 they release the game, with lots of bugs and they never actully fix the real bugs in their patch releases -.-

    Leave a comment:


  • <EsP>Fury
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Originally posted by IndianScout
    please dont play in KP servers, even playing normally you risk being reset..

    those servers are illegal..

    That of course begs they question
    WHY DO THEY EXIST?
    WHY HAS EA/DICE NOT SIMPLELY FORCED THE GSP'S TO UNRANK THEM?

    Originally posted by Galiega
    Basiclly to me EA only cares about the money they get from the owners of the Pistol and Knife Servers I beleive....

    Looks like Gallega wins the prize there's the answer.



    Dont' ya just love corporate hypocracy IndianScout???

    Leave a comment:


  • Galiega
    Guest replied
    Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

    Basiclly to me EA only cares about the money they get from the owners of the Pistol and Knife Servers I beleive, i dispise people who play on them though....Its much funner without Stat Padding or going on Pistol/Knife server to get your rank, you will feel much greater sense of acheivment and accomplishment.

    No i didn't ruin their fun I just annoyed some them, as half them are to busy worrying about their kills and rank to even type a complaint....

    Leave a comment:

Working...