Annoying Knife Server Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Knife Server Users

Ok i peed of about 34 Knife and Pistol Stat padders, i went to a server what is called KNIFE AND PISTOLS ONLY!!!.

So i thought lets have some fun with these cheater rank exploiters, so i go their start getting my F200 out and blowing them all away as they run at me with knifes.

Cause lots the High Ranks like "KNIFES ONLY!!!".
    Cause me using a Gun starts Basiclly Chaos lots more people start using Guns so i ruined the Knife Server and Pistol haha, but lots people tried still using knifes only...

Also one guy was in tank going "IM ADMIN DO NOT KILL ME" when he wasn't.

Funniest part was when they were all knifing was i decided get Vordnik and sit and just gun down Dozens Knifers as they come at me.

Really do these Rank Whores have any common sense about pulling out a gun to kill me as using a gun not come at me with a knife.

Also funniest part was it had ranked on server dot but it really wasn't getting ranked as Team Damage was off what = no stats to anyone even if server is marked as ranked aye.

Re: Annoying Knife Server Users

please dont play in KP servers, even playing normally you risk being reset..

those servers are illegal..

Comment

U do have the right idea though. U should take SS's of the final scores as well as the server admins.

Comment

Why dont they shut them down then ?

Some people can be so anal sometimes!

ffs lighten up

Comment

That's why you make a second account for this. Playing on a K&P server, the only unlock you might want is the PKM, and you can get that after one game.

As IndianScout said, don't take an account you care about on a K&P pistol server. As EA doesn't care if you were stat padding or not.

Comment

this is a good point, i've often wondered about going on a vigilante crusade every now and then and joining the kp servers to gather names and screenshots and report them. nothing like ruining someone elses fun to have your own?

anyways, IndianScout, is this kosher? i mean, i don't want to join the server and then have the fact that I joined used against me and my account reset... prolly not worth it in the end lol. but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind more than once.

<insert flames about how ROE sucks, tattletales suck, and how i suck below here>

Comment

this thread fails, ranked servers can have ff on and off...

Comment

Hmm i thought if friendly fire is off ranked don't count as once i got my C4 Badge and Vetren Sniper but i didn't get it and none the points for those 5 rounds i played

Comment

Hey cool! You went into a server and ruined everyone's fun. Congrats?

Comment

Now the badges are easy(nerfed). KP servers are more for fun than padding to get a badge.

You are an *** for ruining everyones fun. Yes, some people play the GAME for FUN!

EA is never going to reset anyone for being on a KP server.

If anyone should be reset it is you for padding with a gun on a KP server.

Comment

Im not advocating knife and pistol servers i think its padding stats like the rest of you but can you imagine what its going to be like when 2142 comes out and you get there dog tags for a knife kill...

Talk about showing a red rag to a bull....

Comment

Yeah the KP servers are weak but just by connecting to one you could be reset. All it would take is for someone to get a SS of the leaderboard with your name on it (prolly with alot of points if you were mowing em down)

Why not just ban the servers? Dont they violate an agreement with EA?

Comment

Basiclly to me EA only cares about the money they get from the owners of the Pistol and Knife Servers I beleive, i dispise people who play on them though....Its much funner without Stat Padding or going on Pistol/Knife server to get your rank, you will feel much greater sense of acheivment and accomplishment.

No i didn't ruin their fun I just annoyed some them, as half them are to busy worrying about their kills and rank to even type a complaint....

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                            please dont play in KP servers, even playing normally you risk being reset..

those servers are illegal..

That of course begs they question
                            WHY DO THEY EXIST?
                            WHY HAS EA/DICE NOT SIMPLELY FORCED THE GSP'S TO UNRANK THEM?

Originally posted by Galiega
                            Basiclly to me EA only cares about the money they get from the owners of the Pistol and Knife Servers I beleive....

Looks like Gallega wins the prize there's the answer.

Dont' ya just love corporate hypocracy IndianScout???

Comment

Originally posted by <EsP>Fury
                              That of course begs they question
                              WHY DO THEY EXIST?
                              WHY HAS EA/DICE SIMPLELY FORCED THE GSP'S TO UNRANK THEM?

Looks like Gallega wins the prize there's the answer.

Dont' ya just love corporate hypocracy IndianScout???
                              A Cookie maybe as Prize

I personally beleive tough its true about EA and their money, most games don't even require you to pay just to host a Server, for christ sake it is plain stupid, plus they rush alot of theirs games and never actully fix their patches.

Look at BFME 2 they release the game, with lots of bugs and they never actully fix the real bugs in their patch releases -.-

Comment

Working...
                              X